Weird double exposure on Air
748 7 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zabac
lvl.1
Croatia

Hi,

First time posting here and not shore if links from other forums are allowed. Please if not delete my post and will start it again without the link.

If allowed please follow the link below to see the issue.

LINK

Thank you

2018-3-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I would suggest to monitor if it happens again and if necessary open a support case with DJI.
2018-3-4
Use props
fanse2b9df8b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448081 ft
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-4 09:13
I would suggest to monitor if it happens again and if necessary open a support case with DJI.

I've had a repeat of this.  I started the linked thread.

Note that these photos were not taken back to back (number 442, and 447)  The photos in-between had the same grany appearance but didn't "double expose".
2018-3-12
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

fanse2b9df8b Posted at 2018-3-12 06:30
I've had a repeat of this.  I started the linked thread.

[view_image]

This is really weird and I believe it's time to open a support case with DJI.
2018-3-12
Use props
djiuser_eSP63Yx7FSmZ
lvl.1
United States

I messaged DJI and they just said get a memory card or try it in sport and neither are really a solution
2018-3-13
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

djiuser_eSP63Yx7FSmZ Posted at 2018-3-13 00:10
I messaged DJI and they just said get a memory card or try it in sport and neither are really a solution

These were recorded in the internal memory and DJI's advice is to get a memory card?
Or these were recorded on an external card and they suggested you get another one?

Did you reinstall/refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant?
BTW the bridge photo has vertical streaks/stripes all over.
2018-3-13
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

djiuser_eSP63Yx7FSmZ Posted at 2018-3-13 00:10

Not helpful responses, I agree. Does this only happen if you store your pictures on the internal memory? Have you tried with a SD card? Nevertheless I find it hard to believe that this problem should be related to the storage location.
2018-3-13
Use props
djiuser_eSP63Yx7FSmZ
lvl.1
United States

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-13 01:40
These were recorded in the internal memory and DJI's advice is to get a memory card?
Or these were recorded on an external card and they suggested you get another one?

Ya! I had vertical stripes on my photos also. The first time it happened my drone screen went black and white and said bad signal and I thought I lost connection then it came back
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules