Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video freeze new Mavic
1445 7 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbbc5d71c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2714167 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got a brand new Mavic Pro last week, updated it with the latest firmware, couldnt fly it but the video feed  worked fine when it was on the floor.   last sunday went to the flying club for a test flight, started the mavic it took off and the video feed frooze.  The MP still flew well but no video feed. Landed MP and and restarted the phone , controller and Mavic but no video feed.  Took the MP back home and tried several android and IOS devices (Huawei P 10 plus, Huawei xtend x2, Nvidia Shield K1 and Ipa Pro 10.5)  the same result blank video feed or Video freeze after take off. I downgraded firmware-upgraded with the same result, also upgraded and downgraded  DJI  GO 4 applications -same result.  I discovered that if I turn the MP on and then the controller I get a video feed but as soon as I take off it freezes. Tried several fast micro sd cards-reformated all them in the Mavic still the samewith the same freeze. I have searched the forum but only found people experiencing the same problem but with no fix.I own several DJI products and they connect fine with all my other drones.I will be opening a ticket with DJI but I thought I should ask maybe someone out there has a solution.

Thanks

2018-3-4
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Opening a ticket with DJI seems to be your best option for a solution. Good luck.
2018-3-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Other than returning the drone under warranty all I would suggest is using a different cable/lead go connect the drone to your device/s. If that doesn't work then given everything you have already done it looks like you got a DOA. Fingers crossed for you on a quick replacement if the new cables don't fix it.
2018-3-4
Use props
fansbbc5d71c
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

New cables didnt fix it,  I have opened a ticket with DJI. Thanks .
2018-3-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansbbc5d71c Posted at 2018-3-4 13:40
New cables didnt fix it,  I have opened a ticket with DJI. Thanks .

Worth a shot - glad you've raised a ticket - hope you get back in the air soon.
2018-3-4
Use props
Cabral
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10069 ft
Canada

Did you ever find out what the issue was? My Mavic Pro is doing the same thing. Take off and the video is fine, ut if it goes more than 15 feet or so away from me the video stops entirely. Thanks in advance
2018-4-16
Use props
fansbbc5d71c
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

According to DJI support, there was a problem with the gimbal control board. its been replaced and now working fine.
2018-4-16
Use props
russOH
lvl.1

United States

fansbbc5d71c Posted at 2018-4-16 14:51
According to DJI support, there was a problem with the gimbal control board. its been replaced and now working fine.

I'm having the same exact problem. They must have cranked out a bad batch of MPs
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules