iPad Pro (10.5) & Note 8; Holder for iPad & cables for remote..
689 1 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TJmJsdDpSZPK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13205 ft
United States

I have a Spark, with the remote. I recently purchased the cable to connect my Note 8 to the remote.
I also own a (new) iPad Pro 10.5. I am looking to purchase a holder for it, in addition to the cable.

2 questions:

1. I am having issues receiving data to my phone when I connect using the cable. I just read there are software issues and I need to connect via WIFI for now. Did I read that correctly? Also, when I connect the 2 using the cable, the connection to my phone seems to rather difficult as the “C” connector gets in the way of the phone holder on the remote. Any thoughts? Is that why people buy an additional holder.....

2. I would like to buy a holder for my iPad Pro, with a 10.5 screen. I know DJI has one in their store. I was also looking at some additional options from a company (distributor everyone is familiar with) whereby I can get 2-day shipping (free).
           A. Can anyone recommend a holder for their 10.5 screen iPad other than the one found in the DJI store? If not, how well does that one work?
           B. Do I need to buy a micro-usb to apple cord, or just an adapter?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

2018-3-4
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Answer to your question B - I bought an OTG cable micro USB to Lightning from Amazon. Try your local store or online store.
Please note that OTG cable for Spark is not officially supported by DJI but it works fine.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules