Mavic Air changes to gesture control on its own - help!
746 4 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0t38ErXCkaWK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3409 ft
Singapore

Hi,

I have been having this problem on a lot of my flights, where the control method will change from “normal” to “gesture control” without any input from me. I am then unable to revert back to normal (it changes for a second or two before reverting back to gesture control). When it changes it states “looking for subject” on screen and I seem to get a lot more signal interference. I maintain control of the mavic with the controller however it is incredibly frustrating.

Anybody else having this issue or know what may be causing it?

Thanks!
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please first try to refresh the latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, please provide me with the details of the operations. A video of the operating video will be highly appreciated.
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_0t38ErXCkaWK
lvl.1
Singapore

Thanks for your advice. I have refreshed the firmware on assistant 2. Will let you know how the next flight goes!

Thanks
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_0t38ErXCkaWK
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-5 01:54
Hi there, please first try to refresh the latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, please provide me with the details of the operations. A video of the operating video will be highly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E&t=1s&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOeP6CJM0vmkDB0onco2V2i&index=7

Hi,

Thanks for your advice. So I refreshed the quad's latest firmware on Assistant 2 and ran into the same issue. See video. It keeps on changing to "gesture control" mode uninstructed. I then turn it back to "normal" mode but it reverts back to gesture control mode again with the warning message "camera settings adjusted". I imagine this could be quite dangerous as if I am out flying and the quad changes modes and detects a person, I would lose control...

Any help would be much appreciated!

[/url]
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_0t38ErXCkaWK
lvl.1
Singapore

By "gesture control" i mean "smart capture"...
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules