Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beyond Frustrated Help Updating Mavic Pro !!
1144 24 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sandman1917
New

United States

I have tried several DOZEN times to update my Mavic Pro unsuccessfully.  I have tried to use both the DJI Go 4 app on my iphone as well as trying the DJI Assistant 2. Every time I launch the DJI Assistant 2 it tells me hot to connect and Inspire 2 and not a Mavic Pro. I have watched the tutorial videos but the equipment never populates and it keeps saying how to connect an Inspire. When I try to update Via the DJI Go 4 app it gets to 73% and then tries to reboot a few times and then fails. I am now on vacation in the Florida Keys hoping to get some amazing footage and I basically have a brick that is absolutely useless. I was going to just purchase a Mavic Air but if this is how their updates are going to go why shouild I spend another $1000 to just have this happen again. Absolute waste of hours of my time on vacation! I am beyond frustrated!!!!

Failed Upgrade Error Code 0x020103
APP: 4.2.6
AC: 01.03.0400
RC: 01.04.0000
PFSD: 01.00.01.07
BFSD: 01.00.01.05

2018-3-4
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Firmware version 01.03.0400 is from the 14 Feb 2017, it's 11 versions behind, have you not been upgrading the firmware ?

If there is too big a gap in the firmware versions the DJI Assistant 2 upgrade path will fail, as the program has changed too much over time.
You will also need to turn on the AC or RC for it to be recognised by DJI Assistant 2.

You will need to reach out to a DJI Moderator on this forum , so that they can add a "beta" version to your account that should allow you to upgrade.

With the number of firmware releases nowadays it pays to keep up to date.

2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please provide me with your DJI email account, I would like to forward a beta for you to solve this issue.
2018-3-5
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello Friend,
I have a problem with Mavic Pro, I did the activation normally, but when I make the updates that are currently 0300 via cell phone, it has given me this error: "Failed to Update Error code (0x020103) - Report / Retry"

I tried to do it for Assitant 2, I succeeded in updating, but when I connected to my cell phone, it still asks me to update (already done) 0300, redoing it gives error and so on all attempts.
I returned to the Assistant, tried a downgrade to previous version 0200, but without success, does nothing and simply notifies error, without any code.
In this case would the same solution?
2018-3-5
Use props
Sandman1917
New

United States

lannes Posted at 2018-3-4 19:25
Firmware version 01.03.0400 is from the 14 Feb 2017, it's 11 versions behind, have you not been upgrading the firmware ?

If there is too big a gap in the firmware versions the DJI Assistant 2 upgrade path will fail, as the program has changed too much over time.

I have been trying to update for months every time is has said to update I have tried and it has failed every time. Like I said beyond frustrated.
2018-3-5
Use props
Sandman1917
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-5 01:20
Hi there, please provide me with your DJI email account, I would like to forward a beta for you to solve this issue.

My email is
2018-3-5
Use props
Sandman1917
New

United States

Can anyone explain to me why every time i login to DJI Assistant 2 it thinks i have an Inspire 2
2018-3-5
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

My email is v, please... tnk's
2018-3-5
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Sandman1917 Posted at 2018-3-5 04:57
Can anyone explain to me why every time i login to DJI Assistant 2 it thinks i have an Inspire 2

That is the default setting for the DJI A2 until you turn on the AC then it should recognise the Mavic.
You may have a problem with your drivers, have you been updating windows as well ?

Try the latest version of DJI A2 v 1.2.2.845

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Also try a different usb cable to connec the AC to the PC

2018-3-5
Use props
Sandman1917
New

United States

lannes Posted at 2018-3-5 05:52
That is the default setting for the DJI A2 until you turn on the AC then it should recognise the Mavic.
You may have a problem with your drivers, have you been updating windows as well ?

Thank you for the link to the new version of DJI Assistant Pro, however I Tried the updated version of the DJI Assistant 2 with no luck and I have tried several cables. It sees the DCIM in the mavic but the software doesn't seem to see it. I have been trying do do this for over six months and it never works. I have installed the DJI Assistant pro on several different computers with the same result. I have tried to uninstall the DJI Go 4 app with also the same results. Every video and forum that I have watched seems to make it look so easy but it never works for me. I am usually very technologically literate but this has been a failure for months on end and I am just about to give up with this company.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Sandman1917 Posted at 2018-3-5 04:49
I have been trying to update for months every time is has said to update I have tried and it has failed every time. Like I said beyond frustrated.

Hi, the beta has been forwarded, please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version, it will be working.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Vicko_V_G9 Posted at 2018-3-5 05:28
My email is , please... tnk's

Hi there, I had forwarded the beta to you, please do refer to the steps I mentioned on 11#, see if it works. Thank you.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Sandman1917 Posted at 2018-3-5 18:45
Thank you for the link to the new version of DJI Assistant Pro, however I Tried the updated version of the DJI Assistant 2 with no luck and I have tried several cables. It sees the DCIM in the mavic but the software doesn't seem to see it. I have been trying do do this for over six months and it never works. I have installed the DJI Assistant pro on several different computers with the same result. I have tried to uninstall the DJI Go 4 app with also the same results. Every video and forum that I have watched seems to make it look so easy but it never works for me. I am usually very technologically literate but this has been a failure for months on end and I am just about to give up with this company.

Just to verify, did you mean that the DJI Assistant 2 shows "How to connect to Inspire 2" after logging in? It's just a general note on the DJI Assistant 2. As for now, since the beta needed to be upgraded by the DJI Assistant 2, please try another PC and see if you can connect the drone to the PC, please note to power on the drone when connecting. Thank you.
2018-3-5
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Sandman1917 Posted at 2018-3-5 18:45
Thank you for the link to the new version of DJI Assistant Pro, however I Tried the updated version of the DJI Assistant 2 with no luck and I have tried several cables. It sees the DCIM in the mavic but the software doesn't seem to see it. I have been trying do do this for over six months and it never works. I have installed the DJI Assistant pro on several different computers with the same result. I have tried to uninstall the DJI Go 4 app with also the same results. Every video and forum that I have watched seems to make it look so easy but it never works for me. I am usually very technologically literate but this has been a failure for months on end and I am just about to give up with this company.

You can try disabling windows drivers signature verification before running DJI A2, turning on the drone and connecting it.

See option 2 in this webpage

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/
2018-3-6
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-5 19:35
Hi there, I had forwarded the beta to you, please do refer to the steps I mentioned on 11#, see if it works. Thank you.

Hello Thor, I did not receive your file, please check my email ...

vvgongora@gmail.com

There is "w" at the beginning of the email, there are two "v"

Thanks... hugs
2018-3-6
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Vicko_V_G9 Posted at 2018-3-6 03:53
Hello Thor, I did not receive your file, please check my email ...

You need to log into DJI Assistant 2, the beta upgrade file will be available in the firmware upgrade section of the app.

It's is just linked to your DJI account, not sent as an email
2018-3-6
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

lannes Posted at 2018-3-6 04:18
You need to log into DJI Assistant 2, the beta upgrade file will be available in the firmware upgrade section of the app.

It's is just linked to your DJI account, not sent as an email

My GoD !!

I'm sorry for ignorance ...

tnk's
2018-3-6
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

Thor, Iannes, please!

I made the update of Fw Beta, it was a success, but it was a doubt, because I do not have so much experience like that.
The Fw Beta installed showed me the .0000 version as current, to confirm, I connected the Iphone 7 cell to the Mavic Platinum Rc, everything went well and showed me in the DGI Go 4 as connected but did not ask for any updates to be made, being which version is not the current one.
So the question remains: do I update the normal Assistant 2, since the same has been shown with problems or I await the arrival of new versions ??

I look like ...

Hugs

2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Vicko_V_G9 Posted at 2018-3-8 04:52
Thor, Iannes, please!

I made the update of Fw Beta, it was a success, but it was a doubt, because I do not have so much experience like that.

Could you please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info? It is in the General Settings, About. Check it when the drone is connected.  
2018-3-9
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-9 01:36
Could you please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info? It is in the General Settings, About. check it when the drone is connected.

Thor,

As your request, it follows screenshot of the installed version ...

Thank you once again

2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Vicko_V_G9 Posted at 2018-3-12 03:38
Thor,

As your request, it follows screenshot of the installed version ...

The drone is in the latest firmware. For the DJI Assistant 2, I suggest that you try to reconnect the drone to the PC and check again. It could be a false info of the DJI Assistant 2. No worries.
2018-3-15
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-15 03:20
The drone is in the latest firmware. For the DJI Assistant 2, I suggest that you try to reconnect the drone to the PC and check again. It could be a false info of the DJI Assistant 2. No worries.

Thor,

Thanks a lot for the help...

Hugs
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vicko_V_G9 Posted at 2018-3-16 03:32
Thor,

Thanks a lot for the help...

Vicko, did you check in the PC? If you find any error, please contact us. We will try our best to help you, thanks.
2018-4-7
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-7 01:41
Vicko, did you check in the PC? If you find any error, please contact us. We will try our best to help you, thanks.

Everyone keeps mentioning that the Latest version of Assistant 2 is 1.2.2.0845,  I am running 1.2.3 ??
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

QuadKid Posted at 2018-4-7 02:02
Everyone keeps mentioning that the Latest version of Assistant 2 is 1.2.2.0845,  I am running 1.2.3 ??

Hi, you can check the version in release note, the last one is released on Feb.24th 2018:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ant+2+Release+Notes(1.2.3).pdf
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules