Dead Batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans45d38550
lvl.1
United States

Is there any way to bring back Batteries that have been sitting dormant for over a year?
Was out of the country.
2018-3-4
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

good chance your batteries cannot be saved. You might not want to risk your aircraft.
If you want to send the batteries to me, I could try to save them. send a PM with your email address.

Rich

https://forum.dji.com/thread-109258-1-1.html

2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Can you charge it? If not, I would recommend you buy a new one as the warranty period is out of date. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-3-5
Use props
fans45d38550
lvl.1
United States

Thanks guys , will just purchase new ones , having 6 batteries that’s an “OUCH “
2018-3-7
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans45d38550 Posted at 2018-3-7 07:40
Thanks guys , will just purchase new ones , having 6 batteries that’s an “OUCH “

Sent you a PM

Rich
2018-3-7
Use props
HERC.SERVICES
lvl.1
Flight distance : 639531 ft
United States

How do I return batteries to DJI for warranty work?  
I have two TB50 batteries that I just used that will no longer charge; charger light has a solid red light on them.  Not enough power left on them to start aircraft and diagnose issue and not sure if I should pair them each with another battery to see if I can get any useful information from DJI Go application via remote controller.
They batteries are less than six months old and very little time on them.  Set to a three day discharge and stored in a climate controlled location.
Flying operations are not shut down because I still have other batteries but need to get these diagnosed quickly to make sure that I can keep working.
Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules