808 6 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi,
Several days ago my DJI Goggles arrived and I've tried them out. Byut.. in all the times I was flying it was connected via USB and RC and worked only once. Also in de goggle screen itself was the "Disconnect" remark visable.

Can somebody tell me why this was happening or what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks for helping me out, I hope
Regards
driverseat
2018-3-5
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

Sorry I was forget to tell that I'm flying it together with the Mavic Air
2018-3-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

driverseat Posted at 2018-3-5 02:03
Sorry I was forget to tell that I'm flying it together with the Mavic Air

First thing I would check is the firmware on Goggles & Mavic Air & RC, from the release notes for goggles firmware V01.04.0300 (which are part of the Mavic Pro release notes Here):-

"Added support for Mavic Air: Support for Head Tracking (requires Mavic Air remote controller firmware v01.00.0100 or later); support for shooting and viewing Pano photos; and support for downloading and viewing photos and videos."
2018-3-5
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will check the things you mentioned and will try tomorrow again.
2018-3-5
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

just a possibility to consider: when flying with goggles for some people (like me) there was a tendency to drop my rc holding position. This in turn caused that i was point the tips of my antena to the drone not the flat part. Poor antenna reception can lead to a disconnect - that my guess. also with googles it is easy to become confused about which way you are facing and about what middle ground obsticles might be interfering with your signal
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi driverseat, please refer to the answers above, or if they are in the latest firmware, you can try to refresh the firmware again. If the issue persists, please provide me with a screenshot of the Goggles interface and firmware info of the drone and Goggles for a further check. Thank you.
2018-3-6
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

Hi, I did it already and my problems are solved. I'ts working properly now.

Thanks for your reply.
driverseat
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules