16606 122 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Patrick R. Posted at 2018-5-17 12:14
Bonjour,

Que s’est il passé?  C’est navrant d’avoir autant de problèmes avec une machine de ce prix. Je n’ai plus confiance dans le mien.

J'ai volé 5,4 mètres... et les moteurs ont coupé net en vol une fois que le train d'atterrissage s'est remonté... cette machine c'est une grosse merde et presqu'un soulagement de la voir éclatée au sol dans mon jardin que dans une ville lors d'une mission
2018-5-17
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Thanks DJI and the new firmware for Inspire 2... short fly, 5,4m from me, altitude 3 ou 4 metters, GPS mode, 14 Sat, and the motors stop. X5S, lens, gimball support HS, arms... this is a very good realisation from your engenieers

IMG_20180517_195559_resized_20180517_083734148.jpg
2018-5-17
Use props
Patrick R.
lvl.4
  • >>>

Je suis navré pour ce crash. Ces machines sont devenues instables depuis la dernière mise à jour. Je volais en confiance avec le mien jusque là,  maintenant j’hésite à l’utiliser.

J’espere que DJI remplacera ton Inspire.

Patrick.
2018-5-17
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

A friend had exactly the same issue... unstability after new Firmware and crash
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for the crash. Please send it back for further check, here is the link for your to contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support I would recommend you apply for data analysis if the drone is under warranty.
2018-5-18
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

I gona sand it to my dealer and he will sand it to you with data and vidéo. Yes it is under warranty
2018-5-18
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 150932 ft

gersphoto.orange Posted at 2018-5-17 13:59
Thanks DJI and the new firmware for Inspire 2... short fly, 5,4m from me, altitude 3 ou 4 metters, GPS mode, 14 Sat, and the motors stop. X5S, lens, gimball support HS, arms... this is a very good realisation from your engenieers

You didn't have time to deploy the chutes? So what I type is being translated into French then back into English.
2018-5-18
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

gersphoto.orange Posted at 2018-5-17 13:45
J'ai volé 5,4 mètres... et les moteurs ont coupé net en vol une fois que le train d'atterrissage s'est remonté... cette machine c'est une grosse merde et presqu'un soulagement de la voir éclatée au sol dans mon jardin que dans une ville lors d'une mission

Puis-je vous aider? Je crois que c'est la traduction correcte en anglais de ce que vous avez écrit en français:
(May I assist you?  I believe this is the correct English translation of what you wrote in French

"I flew 5.4 meters ... and the engines cut off in flight once the landing gear went up ... this machine is a big s*it and it was almost a relief to see it only crash on the ground in my garden instead of (the crash happening) in a city during a mission"

Puis-je vous demander s'il s'agissait d'un «décollage manuel» avec les doigts sur les bâtons de l'émetteur, ou était-ce un «décollage automatisé» utilisant l'application DJI Go 4?

La raison pour laquelle je demande est parce que cela ne m'est jamais arrivé, même en utilisant le tout dernier firmware et le logiciel DJI Go 4. Donc je doute que ce soit une faute de logiciel.

Cependant, il est possible de "couper" les moteurs en vol si vos doigts sont sur les bâtons, en déplaçant le stick gauche en bas à droite en même temps que le stick droit en bas à gauche. Il est également possible de "désactiver" cette "fonctionnalité" avec un réglage dans l'application DJI Go 4.

Êtes-vous sûr de ne pas avoir "arrêté" les moteurs par inadvertance à l'aide d'une entrée d'émetteur comme décrit ci-dessus?

Merci,
Rob

May I ask if this was a "manual takeoff" with your fingers on the sticks of the transmitter, or was it an "automated takeoff" using the DJI Go 4 App?

The reason I ask is because this has never happened to me, even using the very latest firmware and DJI Go 4 software.  So I doubt if it this is a software fault.

However, it is possible to "cut off" the engines in flight if your fingers are on the sticks, by moving the left stick to the bottom right position at the same time as the right stick is moved to the bottom left position.  It is also possible to "disable" this "feature" with a setting in the DJI Go 4 App.

Are you sure that you did not inadvertently "stop" the motors by a transmitter stick input as described above?

Thanks,
Rob
2018-5-18
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

You are abble to see on DJI GO4 the last fly and the sticks mouvement during fly and I do not do waht you said, sorry
2018-5-19
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-5-9 07:47
My I2 has never been stable. No wind it's ok. Mavic was better but P4P is rock solid. I've always thought the I2 drifted because of the large side area catching the wind  but maybe it should be more stable.

I must agree with you. Mine has always been a bit bouncy and my P4P is rock solid. If my Inspire 2 was as solid as my Phantom I would be a very happy camper.
2018-5-19
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Here is the vidéo from the crash and my actions on sticks and you will see that, there is no problem with them
2018-5-19
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

5.193 : 23367913 :       1 [L-FMU/MOTOR]esc err, status:0
5.193 : 23368128 :       1 [L-FMU/MOTOR]fault on , esc(1) is disconnect
5.193 : 23368284 :       1 [L-FMU/MOTOR]fault on , esc(2) is disconnect
5.193 : 23368426 :       1 [L-FMU/MOTOR]fault on , esc(3) is disconnect
5.193 : 23368640 :       1 [L-FMU/MOTOR]fault on , esc(4) is disconnect

This is not very good no ?
2018-5-19
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

I think that the problem coming from parachutes system
2018-5-22
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

gersphoto.orange Posted at 2018-5-22 01:47

Hi,
Could you explain why do you think the problem is from your parachutes system?
I wanted to buy the same system as you but I'm not sure anymore...
2018-5-22
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

gersphoto.orange Posted at 2018-5-22 01:47

Is there evidence from the crash that one of the parachute system components jammed the propeller during flight?
2018-5-23
Use props
IntrepidDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3620226 ft

Mine is exactly the same as this unfortunately, in fact its in the repair centre now being looked at. The inspire 2 is actually the most unstable of all the drones for stationary hovering if you ask me. Ironic considering it is the most expensive and pro level. My Mavic AIr would hover as solid as a rock as would the Mavic Pro or a P4P.
2018-5-24
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed last week after refreshing my firmware, and calibrating IMU, Compass and Vision Sensors, that the I2 hover was much less stable than it had been in the past, immediately after launch. ( I was also having some gimbal problems, which was why the refresh and calibration). After flying a few patterns, I returned the I2 to the same location and hover was much more stable. Not perfect ( never has been) but perhaps as good or better than normal.  I've heard that in the past, it was a smart idea to smooth out compass issues by flying a quick out and back. Perhaps, given the Current firmware....this is a workaround for now. Worth a try.

Gersphoto, sorry about your crash. What are all the obstacle's being avoided during that descent. The recording makes it look like you were descending through tree limbs...
2018-5-24
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-5-24 06:48
I noticed last week after refreshing my firmware, and calibrating IMU, Compass and Vision Sensors, that the I2 hover was much less stable than it had been in the past, immediately after launch. ( I was also having some gimbal problems, which was why the refresh and calibration). After flying a few patterns, I returned the I2 to the same location and hover was much more stable. Not perfect ( never has been) but perhaps as good or better than normal.  I've heard that in the past, it was a smart idea to smooth out compass issues by flying a quick out and back. Perhaps, given the Current firmware....this is a workaround for now. Worth a try.

Gersphoto, sorry about your crash. What are all the obstacle's being avoided during that descent. The recording makes it look like you were descending through tree limbs...

nothing in my garden
2018-5-24
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-5-22 21:59
Hi,
Could you explain why do you think the problem is from your parachutes system?
I wanted to buy the same system as you but I'm not sure anymore...

Just because 4 guys in France with the same parachutes system had the same issue. We hope that the problem not coming from parachutes... but do anyone in States or Asia had already talk about 4 motors shut down at the same time ?

2018-5-24
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Few Hours, less than 10 Hours. I bought il in november 2017
2018-5-26
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

to those who have instability problems with the Inspire 2, look at your logs if there is not one engine that runs less well than the others
2018-5-28
Use props
SerSigal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 369652 ft
Italy

I am also working on the stability of my i2. I can say that, after realigning the props, the situation has improved a lot. But it is not yet completely stable.

About the stability/rattle of the propellers...
After trying all the solution on the web, I find the one in the video below the simplest and the better one. It may seem strange but the propellers become really stable.
In the video the tape is attaced inside the propellers but I prefer to put it on the mounting support of the motors (same position).
The unique issue is that I must replace the tape every some flyes. I use two overlyed strips of thin vinil's tape on every side of the mounting support but a bit of epoxidic resin may be a permanent fix.

2018-6-2
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

did anyone try with carbon props ?
2018-7-3
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

New firmware for Inspire 2 for better stability ????? I am going to try
2018-7-18
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

I've the same problem. Ive had it since day 1 with the inspire 2.

Today I switched out all the props and all the holders. They're now nice and secure,zero wobble on them

So I went for a test flight

https://youtu.be/N18r3eoF9xs

Very same result as without having changed the props at all.

It's very annoying.

Any other suggestions? The drone is on the second most recent firmware update (the one before the update that was released there 2 or 3 days ago).
2018-7-20
Use props
swbkMike
New
Flight distance : 64442 ft
Canada

Same problem with my I2. I cannot get a stable hover or flight. It's been happening for over a year and has not gotten better no matter what we've tried. I have 2 Mavic Pros and both are perfect. So frustrating!
2018-7-20
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Theres is an other big problem... with Inspire 1 & 2
2018-7-21
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

does anyone find an issus ?
2018-8-7
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Allo, DJI, allo DJI waiting for news
2018-8-9
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

thanks DJI for your Mavic 2 Pro, but what about us and our Inspire 2 unstable ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2018-8-24
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

gersphoto.orange Posted at 2018-8-24 13:58
thanks DJI for your Mavic 2 Pro, but what about us and our Inspire 2 unstable ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Has anyone adjusted the gains in the app? Maybe some need the defaults increased from the factory positions. Just a thought.
2018-8-24
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

did it and still the same issu
2018-8-24
Use props
Radek Mikus
New
Poland

Hi,

We have the same issue in our two Inspire 2. This is ridiculous.
Professional equipment goes to the basket.

DJI, what's wrong with you? We can't work well.

Has anyone tried downgrade soft?
2018-8-31
Use props
vpierre
lvl.2

Suriname

same issue here,and waiting the answer from dji,hope they not going to told us to wait patiently same like all the time they do.
2018-8-31
Use props
creaitken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 499852 ft
  • >>>
Maldives

I have the same issue - brand new inspire latest firmware - drifts up and down for no reason, especially when in flight ... annoying!!
2018-8-31
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

Try to change the gains value to 90 up to 100, 105 and 110, still the same issue... why do the comportement do not change when I change the settings ?????????
2018-9-1
Use props
CDMSystemsLLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766572 ft
United States

I flew my Inspire 2 today to perform a time lapse over a construction site.  It's running the latest firmware.  I calibrated everything.  It was unstable in several ways and made me have to resort to the P4P for the time lapse.  First there was NO WIND.  Second it wouldn't hold altitude at all as it would drift 3-4 feet up and down.  Third it wouldnt hold it's heading.  It would slowly rotate nearly 90 degrees and would NEVER correct itself.  Last it would bobble left and right over a 3-4 foot range as well.  The drone does great in flight with the exception of how badly it absolutely refuses to fly a straight line.  The disappointment in this drone's instability is great.  This is supposed to be one of the best cinema drones out there and it seems to be the most unstable one.  I've started using my M600 Pro with D-RTK for high-end time lapse as it is a beast in pretty good wind with the RTK deployed.  I really wish DJI would acknowledge the issue and FIX IT with the Inspire 2.
2018-9-5
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

I think the problem coming from the compass not from calibration but compass himself
2018-9-6
Use props
gersphoto.orange
lvl.4
France

That's creasy... with gimbal and with out gimbal... thank's DJI
2018-9-11
Use props
Rob Levine
lvl.2
United States

gersphoto.orange Posted at 5-11 11:08
This is what I did today and I had 1centimeter between left and right props. And now I put the props on the same line ans it is very very better

[view_image]

Ok stupid question - how do you get the bird into flying mode?
2018-11-6
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules