DJI GO App unable to free up storage space
2023 3 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe0041ff
lvl.1

United States

I recently started using DJI Go app along with my new Osmo Mobile 2. The problem is after shooting a couple of videos, my phone storeage is full. And even though after I've deleted all videos and photos from my library inside the DJI app, and cleared out all of cache, I'm still seeing the App is taking up the majority of my iphone storage space (DJI Go app shows 10GB of space taken up on my iphone). The only way right now is to delete and reinstall the app. But this is very inconvenient, is there a better way? Please help
2018-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not sure if you have already, but it might be better to post in the Osmo section.
Now for the answer: somehow this works for the Osmo Mobile 1
Start DJI Go while connected to the Osmo Mobile.
That way you can view your footage.
If you delete it from here, it will delete all the files. Including the ones that take up space after deleting it via the manager.
2018-3-10
Use props
fansfe0041ff
lvl.1

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-10 11:30
Not sure if you have already, but it might be better to post in the Osmo section.
Now for the answer: somehow this works for the Osmo Mobile 1
Start DJI Go while connected to the Osmo Mobile.

thank you Montfrooij. I have tried to post this on the Osmo section as well and still waiting for a workable answer.

I've tried deleting them too while my phone is connect to the gimbal, but it doesn't work on my Osmo 2... running out of options here..
2018-3-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fansfe0041ff Posted at 2018-3-11 18:53
thank you Montfrooij. I have tried to post this on the Osmo section as well and still waiting for a workable answer.

I've tried deleting them too while my phone is connect to the gimbal, but it doesn't work on my Osmo 2... running out of options here..

Via which menu button did you delete them in Go?
There are 2 ways.
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules