Turn around time
5985 18 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

Greetings.

I had to use my Care Refresh (unfortunately) however, I am happy so far because according to UPS it was delivered today.

Apparently it was received by “Lopez” at the dock in Cerritos, CA. Step 1 done.

According to the DJI site it is still not received.

I did utilize the Express Option.

How long until the replacement ships back?

CAS-1514191-Q7R8M5
2018-3-5
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Took a week for my gimbal to be posted as received , after it was received. Then yaw motor problem quoted. Paid. Then received someone else's gimbal back via UPS. Whole thing took about six weeks.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Ronnie, I've checked your case, the package has been delivered 5th March. Generally, the turnaround is 1-2 working days to check in and update in our system. I've forwarded this to the local team to take care. We'll keep following up until this has been figured out.
2018-3-5
Use props
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

@DJI Susan

Thank you. It apparently is received and awaiting shipment. I guess we shall see if I am fortunate enough to get overnight return shipping.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RonnieOropeza Posted at 2018-3-6 10:09
@DJI Susan

Thank you. It apparently is received and awaiting shipment. I guess we shall see if I am fortunate enough to get overnight return shipping.

Ronnie, I've checked your case again, the package has been shipped. I'll PM you the tracking number soon, please check the tracking status later.
2018-3-6
Use props
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

Susan (and anyone else who is looking into this for their own use)

Thank you. I received the tracking number and the shipping time is absolutely reasonable. Total expected door to door time is 9 days.

Assuming the product functions, with my circumstances, I am very satisfied in how this has worked out
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RonnieOropeza Posted at 2018-3-7 00:05

Thank you. I received the tracking number and the shipping time is absolutely reasonable. Total expected door to door time is 9 days.

Glad to know you are satisfied with our repair center, hope you will get back in the air soon, if there is any further issue, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-3-7
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

RonnieOropeza Posted at 2018-3-7 00:05

RonnieOropeza - I realize this may be redundant but I just wanted to clarify...  Did it take 9 days from when you shipped your aircraft out to when you received your replacement?  or 9 days after they received your aircraft?  And you did use the DJI Care Refresh Express?

I'm about to send my Mavic back using the DJI Care Refresh Express and just wanted to clarify when its reasonable to expect the replacement back.

Anybody else experience longer/shorter times?
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2018-3-14 18:41
RonnieOropeza - I realize this may be redundant but I just wanted to clarify...  Did it take 9 days from when you shipped your aircraft out to when you received your replacement?  or 9 days after they received your aircraft?  And you did use the DJI Care Refresh Express?

I'm about to send my Mavic back using the DJI Care Refresh Express and just wanted to clarify when its reasonable to expect the replacement back.

DJI Care Refresh Express is the most efficient service we have so far, damage assessment and quotation are not required, which shortens the time required for replacement. After accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.
2018-3-14
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-14 19:26
DJI Care Refresh Express is the most efficient service we have so far, damage assessment and quotation are not required, which shortens the time required for replacement. After accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.

Mindy- Thanks for the reply.  The fact that it appears to be the quickest way to get a drone back in my hands is a big reason why I went with DJI care express.  Is it too much to hope you can give an "expected" time frame to receive a replacement from the date shipped?  It looks like RonnieOropeza received his 9 days later...?
Thanks!
2018-3-14
Use props
RonnieOropeza
lvl.1

United States

MTUFLYER28,

It took a few days to get there (UPS Ground) and 24-48 hours to check into their facility. Since I did not have to go through the inspection and quote process since I chose the Express option (I knew what it was going to cost and I would get a replacement anyhow), it shipped the following day back to me after checking in. The return of a replacement was 2 days (UPS 2nd day air).

I was darn happy with the turn around time.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2018-3-14 20:08
Mindy- Thanks for the reply.  The fact that it appears to be the quickest way to get a drone back in my hands is a big reason why I went with DJI care express.  Is it too much to hope you can give an "expected" time frame to receive a replacement from the date shipped?  It looks like RonnieOropeza received his 9 days later...?
Thanks!

The approximate timeframe of DJI Care Refresh Express would be 1-2 business days but excluding shipping and delivery time. If the process is delayed, you can always contact us for further assistance.
2018-3-15
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 01:32
The approximate timeframe of DJI Care Refresh Express would be 1-2 business days but excluding shipping and delivery time. If the process is delayed, you can always contact us for further assistance.

Thank you for the info.  I’ll be sure to contact you if I encounter any issue.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2018-3-15 07:37
Thank you for the info.  I’ll be sure to contact you if I encounter any issue.

No problem, hope everything goes smoothly.
2018-3-15
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 20:07
No problem, hope everything goes smoothly.

Follow up.  I shipped my drone out Thursday 3-15-18 (picked up from UPS facility at 5:30 PM local time that night) and I received my replacement today via UPS at about 4pm local time.  I live in Arizona and the drone was shipped to and from California.  Overall I was very pleased at how quickly I was able to get my drone back.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2018-3-21 21:07
Follow up.  I shipped my drone out Thursday 3-15-18 (picked up from UPS facility at 5:30 PM local time that night) and I received my replacement today via UPS at about 4pm local time.  I live in Arizona and the drone was shipped to and from California.  Overall I was very pleased at how quickly I was able to get my drone back.

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2018-3-22
Use props
djiuser_Y7hDftIBzPNb
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-6 23:37
Ronnie, I've checked your case again, the package has been shipped. I'll PM you the tracking number soon, please check the tracking status later.

Where do I send my drone to be replaced?
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Y7hDftIBzPNb Posted at 12-29 16:14
Where do I send my drone to be replaced?

Hi there, I managed to get your case number via your forum account, it was created a week ago, did you already pay for the DJI Care Refresh? Once the case number is created, you should be able to receive the shipping label.
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_Pzi4m8m0lsTi
New
Flight distance : 3570 ft
United States

Sent my drone in for repair on 1/26/2021 and after several calls to customer service my drone has still not been located at the repair facility here in Texas. I was promised Express replacement however it has been far from express. I have requested a phone call from a supervisor and that has yet to happen either. And to think I always wanted a DJI drone but after finally getting one for my small start up business I am starting to regret my decision. Very dissatisfied!!
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules