942 5 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI dealer called me today that the P3 was In. I have the vision+ & the Inspire.  I do like the 3R Solo but then I have to buy The GoPRO.  One Deal Braker on the P3 is no HDMI OUT.
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I don't want do do anyone out of a sale. I also have the Inspire and Vision +  and as you must know complement each other well. I really don't think there is anything on the P3 that is a necessity and has lots of new little things to play with that are due out soon.
The progress and development of the Inspire is enough for me at the moment.
If it was me with the equipment you have I would not rush in. They are going to be for sale for some time. If you have not already get yourself a cheap FPV hack to have some fun with.   
2015-5-4
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

I would wait about 4 months and see how it all plays out with both platforms.
2015-5-4
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Both are right Instead I will get the new Go Professional case that's Carries  both the vision+ and the inspire
2015-5-4
Use props
durrr
lvl.2

United States

I have the Inspire and my next drone is the Solo. I have 3 Hero4's thats a bonus. Those Solos look like they're built really well.
2015-5-4
Use props
Monkeyking
lvl.2

China

food for thought. when you watch the 3rd Solo promo vid. you see the craft is not as stable as the D J I products. the video quality seems to be not quite up to snuff. that's do not to the go pro but I am guessing the factory gimble and isolators. the advice to wait it out is wise, as it seems you have quite a few aircraft to fly with.

my inspire still amazes me ever flight.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules