Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to upload my music
6203 16 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
team
New
United States

Many of my friends are DJs and have shared music with me. What are the options for using this music with my mavic air videos?
2018-3-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You need a video editing software, then you can add the soundtrack to the video.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, if you are using the DJI GO 4 app for editing, you need to upload the music to the local music library, then when editing, click the "+" symbol on the music, select the local music and edit it. Hope it helps.
2018-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1716440 ft
Netherlands

What editor do you use to edit your footage?
2018-3-5
Use props
LeafPeeper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229058 ft
United States

Don't forget that if that music is copyrighted, it will likely get stripped when you upload your video to many public video repositories.

LP
2018-3-6
Use props
MAVIC PRO DJI
lvl.3

Ukraine

You can try to use Vegas for your needs! It's must be simple!

Also you can add only music without copyrights to your videos [for YouTube]. For example: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyaltyFreeMusicNoCopyrightMusic
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_3Tug7wZ86OA6
New

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-5 20:31
Hi there, if you are using the DJI GO 4 app for editing, you need to upload the music to the local music library, then when editing, click the "+" symbol on the music, select the local music and edit it. Hope it helps.

What do you mean by add the music locally. Still cannot find out how to get songs in my videos
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_3Tug7wZ86OA6 Posted at 9-3 21:11
What do you mean by add the music locally. Still cannot find out how to get songs in my videos

Sorry for the late reply. Please make sure that the music can be played by your mobile device's original player. Then when editing the video in DJI GO 4 app, tap the "+" in the music column, and then local music. See if it works.
2019-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 675774 ft

MAVIC PRO DJI Posted at 2018-3-10 13:27
You can try to use Vegas for your needs! It's must be simple!

Also you can add only music without copyrights to your videos [for YouTube]. For example: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyaltyFreeMusicNoCopyrightMusic

I use https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter to convert youtube to mp3.
2019-9-9
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.2

If you want to edit Music in any Video. Try Filmora, Its also edit videos a well.
2019-9-15
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.2

You can also use converter as well
2019-9-15
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.2

Try to search on Google or YouTube
2019-9-15
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.2

I have to search on Youtub
2019-9-15
Use props
lincoln c
lvl.1
United States

Where is the 'local music library'?
2019-10-18
Use props
lincoln c
lvl.1
United States

2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lincoln c Posted at 10-18 07:25

It's the original music player of your device, you may try to find if the music can be played in your default player.
2019-10-19
Use props
Desert_eag1e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey, man. Frankly speaking, I have thought, that everybody knows about converters. You can easily convert and download YouTube-clips to mp3 in high-quality by using this source. And here is the best part - you can do it on any device you have and you can do it absolutely for free. Hope youtube into mp3 converter will help you.
2019-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules