How to upload my music
27939 25 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
team
New
United States

Many of my friends are DJs and have shared music with me. What are the options for using this music with my mavic air videos?
2018-3-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You need a video editing software, then you can add the soundtrack to the video.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, if you are using the DJI GO 4 app for editing, you need to upload the music to the local music library, then when editing, click the "+" symbol on the music, select the local music and edit it. Hope it helps.
2018-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What editor do you use to edit your footage?
2018-3-5
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't forget that if that music is copyrighted, it will likely get stripped when you upload your video to many public video repositories.

LP
2018-3-6
Use props
MAVIC PRO DJI
lvl.2

Ukraine

You can try to use Vegas for your needs! It's must be simple!

Also you can add only music without copyrights to your videos [for YouTube]. For example: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyaltyFreeMusicNoCopyrightMusic
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_3Tug7wZ86OA6
New

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-5 20:31
Hi there, if you are using the DJI GO 4 app for editing, you need to upload the music to the local music library, then when editing, click the "+" symbol on the music, select the local music and edit it. Hope it helps.

What do you mean by add the music locally. Still cannot find out how to get songs in my videos
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_3Tug7wZ86OA6 Posted at 9-3 21:11
What do you mean by add the music locally. Still cannot find out how to get songs in my videos

Sorry for the late reply. Please make sure that the music can be played by your mobile device's original player. Then when editing the video in DJI GO 4 app, tap the "+" in the music column, and then local music. See if it works.
2019-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

MAVIC PRO DJI Posted at 2018-3-10 13:27
You can try to use Vegas for your needs! It's must be simple!

Also you can add only music without copyrights to your videos [for YouTube]. For example: https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyaltyFreeMusicNoCopyrightMusic

I use https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter to convert youtube to mp3.
2019-9-9
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.1

If you want to edit Music in any Video. Try Filmora, Its also edit videos a well.
2019-9-15
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.1

You can also use converter as well
2019-9-15
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.1

Try to search on Google or YouTube
2019-9-15
Use props
Syed Talha
lvl.1

I have to search on Youtub
2019-9-15
Use props
lincoln c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 335948 ft
United States

Where is the 'local music library'?
2019-10-18
Use props
lincoln c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 335948 ft
United States

2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

lincoln c Posted at 10-18 07:25

It's the original music player of your device, you may try to find if the music can be played in your default player.
2019-10-19
Use props
Desert_eag1e
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey, man. Frankly speaking, I have thought, that everybody knows about converters. You can easily convert and download YouTube-clips to mp3 in high-quality by using this source. And here is the best part - you can do it on any device you have and you can do it absolutely for free. Hope youtube into mp3 converter will help you.
2019-10-30
Use props
djiuser_PPdRceEvUSLY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How do I upload music to local music
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_uzk3s3QcmbQk
New
Australia

How do I get music to my local library thanks
2020-5-1
Use props
DJLovers
lvl.1

United States

Sometimes you may be fond of some background music in the videos, but get on idea about the name of it even where to download it. In this case, you can extract audio from YouTube video, in other words, you can convert video to audio.

Extract Audio From Video with the 3rd Software
Various the 3rd video converter freeware support extracting audio from video like UkeySot Video Converter, Handbrake, Freemake, etc.
Download link:
https://www.ukeysoft.com/video-converter/

Download MP3 Songs from Spotify
You can get MP3 songs from streaming music platform like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc. However, you can use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter and Spotify Music Converter to get MP3 files.

https://www.ukeysoft.com/spotify-music-converter/

Directly download Music from YouTube
If you want to download MP3 music from YouTube, or download music playlist from YouTube, you can use 4kFinder video downloader, it not only can help you download video and audio from YouTube, but also helps you download music from SoundCloud.

https://www.4kfinder.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjjG_5ZcQ0&feature=youtu.be

2020-10-22
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

China

djiuser_PPdRceEvUSLY Posted at 3-28 08:06
How do I upload music to local music

What's music app are you using ?for me,I usually listen to music from Spotify.due to the DRM protection,I couldn't save spotify music to local library directly,so I bought  Spotify Music Converter from Tunelf to remove DRM protection then save Spotify music to MP3.If you are not using Spotify,you can google other  music converter to help you.
2020-10-25
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Maybe you could watch the video at https://www.dronenerds.com/video ... the-dji-go-app.html to know how to use the editor in the DJI Go app. Then you would find it's easy to add music tracks to your video. But it would be difficult to find a track. If you are a subscriber to Apple Music, you are not able to directly add Apple Music songs to your video in the DJI Go app. You need to convert Apple Music to MP3 by using an Apple Music Converter first.
2020-11-18
Use props
n3
lvl.2

Kuwait

you can use Video editing softwares like Kinemaster, Adobe Premiere Pro, Hitfilm Pro, & Hitfilm Express
2020-12-9
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

djiuser_uzk3s3QcmbQk Posted at 5-1 17:43
How do I get music to my local library thanks

Even if this is late;
If an android device: download music and save it to any folder, then open the DJI app and when adding music to a video, upload the music from whatever folder you saved it in. Or you can use a usb cord and copy files from your computer to your phone
Iphone: who knows
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_XEOZ5T3t7Hz1
lvl.1

India

Listen to your favorite music YouTube to mp3 songs wherever and whenever you want. With the mp3juice
2022-5-17
Use props
Najunfairy
lvl.1

United States

Since Spotify has an abundant music library, you can search for your desired songs on Spotify. Then you can apply a Spotify music converter to download your wanted music to other formats. In this way, you can then add them to your local music library. Have a try at AudBite Spotify Music Converter.
Step 1. Add Spotify Playlist to AudBite Program
Get the installed AudBite Music Converter launched on your computer and at the same time your Spotify app will be automatically opened. Now you can find the target Spotify playlist, copy its URL to the AudBite search bar and click on the “+” button. Or just simply use the drag-and-drop method.
Step 2. Choose MP3 Format and Customize Parameters
Find the Menu bar at the top right corner and choose “Preferences”. Under the “Convert” tab, you can choose “MP3” as your output format, and then set sample rate, bit rate, channel, speed, and archive way according to your own requirements.
Step 3. Download and Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
It’s time to download multiple songs from a Spotify playlist by clicking on the “Convert” button at the bottom right. All finished files will be shown in the “Converted” tab of this program and you can check these MP3 files locally.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules