12Next >
6323 40 2014-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

I connected my P2V+ and I did all the updates available, but havent seen any battery updates, I stil see the 2.0.0 version showing up.

Has anybody have had this problem?

What should I do.

Best
2014-10-29
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Do your batteries have the round smart-bus contacts?
Download the latest Assistant software since there had been some small fixes since the release yesterday
2014-10-29
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to use the old assistant to upgrade my batteries.. After you complete all updates with the new assistant, just connect to the old one and do you batteries there.
2014-10-29
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

swomilan Posted at 2014-10-29 23:19
Do your batteries have the round smart-bus contacts?
Download the latest Assistant software since th ...

Already updated the PH assitant..
2014-10-29
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-10-29 23:23
I had to use the old assistant to upgrade my batteries.. After you complete all updates with the new ...

The proiblem is that i already updated the app in my computer
2014-10-29
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

There had been a small fix for the Phantom Assistant software that fixes battery update issues this morning.
Uninstall the current Phantom assistant, re-download it from the support site and install the latest version.  
You'll see calibration capability for X1 if you have the latest version.
2014-10-29
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Then delete it and download it again, it only takes a few seconds. Problem solved.
2014-10-29
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

I download the older version, did all the updates for the batts and then redownlaoded the new software.
2014-10-29
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just an FYI, when you update the old assistant is still there UNLESS you uninstalled it. Glad the new Shadow version of software fixed this for you.. Not happy about these shadow updates.

2014-10-29
Use props
tender
lvl.2
Canada

I uninstalled the version I had from last night and downloaded the version this morning.  It still doesn't show a battery update for me.  No biggie, I will just wait a bit longer.  I know I could use the old software, but I'm being lazy. lol
2014-10-29
Use props
DJI-MS
lvl.2

China

There is no relevant updates on the battery you're using now since it's an earlier version. I'm afraid but you need to purchase a newer version of battery if you're still asking for an update on this. Hope this helps. : )
2014-10-29
Use props
roelperalta
lvl.1

United States

On my case, I don't even see the Battery under Upgrade tab on the app. I cannot remember if I even see this on the old app version. My P2V+ is approx. 32 days old so I assume my batteries are good and genuine DJI brand. Bought the package from an authorize dealer.

Any suggestion or clue why I don't see the battery on my upgrade list?
2014-10-29
Use props
DJI-MS
lvl.2

China

roelperalta@yah Posted at 2014-10-30 12:24
On my case, I don't even see the Battery under Upgrade tab on the app. I cannot remember if I even s ...

Pls provide below information for our better analysis:

1. Screenshot of the Upgrade tab on the app.
2. Screenshot of the Battery Information under Advanced tab on the app.
3. Can battery power the P2V+?

Thanks.
2014-10-30
Use props
adam
lvl.1

Taiwan

Why don't I see an update for my batteries?
2014-10-30_1916.png
2014-10-30
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2 ways to fix this.
You can use the old 3.2 assistant, that will give you the option to update the batteries, when it says turn off the camera just hold the sliver button on the gimbal until the little led turns red. (I used this method to update my V+ and 3 batteries)
Or you need to delete the 3.4 assistant from your computer and download it again (a fixed version went live yesterday) .
2014-10-30
Use props
adam
lvl.1

Taiwan

What is the updated battery firmware version number? 2.0.0.0?
2014-10-30
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2.6 something, cant say I noticed the exact numbers, my batteries were all at 2.0.0.0. before the update.
2014-10-30
Use props
adam
lvl.1

Taiwan

Nothing I do works. I have tried 3.2 and 3.4 on both Mac and PC and I still just see 2.0.0.0 in every case. What am I doing wrong? Please help.
2014-10-30
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Dominican Republic

DJI-MS Posted at 2014-10-30 11:49
There is no relevant updates on the battery you're using now since it's an earlier version. I'm afra ...

Hello. Thanks for the reply. But why in the earlier version it updates the batts?
2014-10-30
Use props
nikolaospapista
lvl.2

Greece

Same problem to me.I run the 3.2 asist and make upgrade the 3.08 firmware.After that i run 3.4 asist and see that he dont have batt update....i close and i run again the 3.2 asist.He have batt update but said no update (he dont make something).In all this time one message right below in the screen said that something happens with compass and dont fly and after that new messege said that he need recalibrate the tx....this in the beginning of the update.After all that dont show any message in the screen.I'm very comfused with all these....why the old 3.2 asist run the new firm (if i have mistake like niewbie)when i connect the usb cable and he dont stop the upgrade to tell that he need to change with the new asist for 3.08 firmware?I fly rc helis (f3c) a lots of year now and i dont see something like that with update.Everybody have one asist (program) and make any update from the same asist.He dont need to change and the prog.The 3.04 asist i downloading before 1 hour but still dont have batt update.Any option about to fix the problem?
2014-10-30
Use props
Sven
New

Germany

@DJI: Is there a limitation on batteries that can be updated? I also do not find an update for my 2 batteries. 9 and 5 month old. Can i check if my batteries are valid for an update? Serial-Nr. or something?
2014-10-30
Use props
Sven
New

Germany

@DJI: Is there a limitation on batteries that can be updated? I also do not find an update for my 2 batteries. 9 and 5 month old. Can i check if my batteries are valid for an update? Serial-Nr. or something?
2014-10-30
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

adam@boushley.c Posted at 2014-10-30 19:17
Why don't I see an update for my batteries?

Hi adam,  you have old version battey, no upgrade for it.
Only the new battey could be upgraded.  
2014-10-30
Use props
cellarboy
lvl.1
Canada

DJI-Tenna Posted at 2014-10-31 10:35
Hi adam,  you have old version battey, no upgrade for it.
Only the new battey could be upgraded. ...

This is clearly not true - I was able to update my "old" battery using the 3.2 assistant. Are you saying now that this battery shouldn't have been updated? What are the repercussions of this?
2014-10-30
Use props
Sven
New

Germany

@DJI: Please tell us: What is a "new" battery and what is an "old" battery?

How do i check, what kind of battery i own?
2014-10-31
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Good question.
2014-10-31
Use props
thomaskim558
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865177 ft
South Korea

well reset the program or undergrade the version
2014-10-31
Use props
dieterste36
lvl.2

Germany

For the people who get no update for your battery, there is now a statement of DJI (DJI-Tenna)

If the version 2.0.0.0 of the battery remains, and no update is offered to 2.6.0.0, it is because your have the old one version of the battery, for this there is no update!

In this context, it is of course extremely stupid of DJI always use the same model number.

It is possible that some people have now with the 3.2 Assist the wrong (old)  batteries updated and now have the wrong firmware on it. No idea what the consequences of your actions.

READ this: (new Assisant Version 3.6 from 31.10.2014)

http://download.dji-innovations. ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2014-10-31
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

dieterste36 Posted at 2014-10-31 21:24
For the people who get no update for your battery, there is now a statement of DJI (DJI-Tenna)

If ...

The release notes indicate that the battery update is not for batteries with firmware 1.6.XXX so batteries with V 2.0.XXX still can be updated if I understand that note correctly.
2014-10-31
Use props
roelperalta
lvl.1

United States

Also check the loader version. It should not be V1.3 OR V1.6. You will also be prompted on these incompatibilities when you do the battery upgrade. Not sure why it was not on the release notes.

Mine is loader version 1.5 and firmware V2.0 and it looked okay after upgrade.
2014-10-31
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

You may simply be using an earlier version of the Phantom 2 assistant software.  This week DJI releases two different versions in the space of three days!  See attached screen capture that shows the differences:
Phanton 2 vision assistant - differences.gif
2014-10-31
Use props
msprangh
New

Netherlands

roelperalta@yah Posted at 2014-11-1 10:26
Also check the loader version. It should not be V1.3 OR V1.6. You will also be prompted on these inc ...

Where to find the loader firmware version?
2014-11-1
Use props
roelperalta
lvl.1

United States

on that same upgrade screen, 2nd column (Name, Loader...)
2014-11-1
Use props
ccourtoy1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 706398 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hello,

After the new updates, but it works more battery that has been updated... the following symptoms appear: red LED blinks rapidly, the assistant there is the error message (33).

When I use another battery not update everything works...
How to solve the problem? Is it possible to go back in the update of the battery? Is it possible to make a down grade?

Thank you for your advice,

Claude
Erreur 33 Batterie.jpg
2014-11-2
Use props
topcop12
New

United States

can anyone tell me why i'm getting this when i have a battery with only 6-8 flights (cycles) on it?  it is an original dji battery error.jpg

i also cannot power the battery down.  i push the button once, (lights come on) i then push again for 2 seconds and nothing.  i've done this over and over.
2014-11-28
Use props
gregg.smith
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Guys

Late answer to this thread, but I have six official DJI batteries (i.e.: purchased through an authorised dealer in the UK) and when I updated to the latest 3.6 Assistant Firmware it updated one of my batteries.

I have since inserted each of the other batteries in order to update them, but was not able to do so.

All of my batteries are New (i.e.: they have square data contacts - the two metal plates below the charging ports on the battery - whereas the old ones have circular contacts), they all show loader 1.5.0.0 and firmware 2.0.0.0 but will not update, even if I click the No Updates link next to the battery update to manually check for an update.

According to a post from DJI in another thread, it appears the 2.6.0.0 battery firmware has been removed by DJI.

Reading between the lines, it appears this is because the 2.6 update would 'brick' (i.e. make useless) any third party batteries, but was also 'bricking' some official DJI batteries as well.

DJI will no doubt address this with a future firmware update soon. In the meantime, just continue to use your 2.0.0.0 batts.

To be fair, I'm not so sure I want the features in 2.6.0.0. (especially auto discharge of the batteries).

But, that said, if I haven't used the Phantom for more than 10 days then something is obviously wrong.

In the meantime I have one battery updated to version 2.6.0.0.

Does anybody know if there is a way to downgrade this back to 2.0.0.0 or should I not bother ?

Cheers

Gregg.
2014-12-30
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

Thanks Greg. I bought my Vision + V3 in November. It  came with the upgradable batteries. (2.6.0.0) firmware. A few weeks ago I bought 2 new batteries & it has (2.0.0.0) firmware. So you are saying DJI removed the update &  now 2.0.0.0 is the new & latest update?
Thanks for any info.
2015-1-5
Use props
marcusvinicius2
lvl.1

Brazil

Same problem here, any news about it?
2015-1-6
Use props
jarek33.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466696 ft
United States

do we have to put each battery for update? if i have 4 ?
2015-1-24
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

jarek33.email Posted at 2015-1-24 20:24
do we have to put each battery for update? if i have 4 ?

Yes you do
2015-1-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules