Files from Osmo
653 3 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kate White
New

Australia

Hi,

I've been using the osmo for a couple of weeks now and I keep having the same problem with the files once downloaded to my computer. All files download fine but when I import them into Premiere Pro CC the DJI file number 8 ( DJI_008 ) never loads. All the other files are fine and import execpt for number 8. It is alway number 8 that does not load into premiere. It plays fine outside premiere, example in VLC.
Has anyone ever had this problem? Could it just be a glitch with premiere?

Really appreciate any feedback or advise. Thanks.
2018-3-5
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

One thing that the manual recommends is to change the setting so that the clips are always numbered up to a higher number.  Every clip is numbered one digit higher,  so, you'd never see 8 more than once.  That also prevents you from overwriting a previous clip in your computer with a new one that now has reused that same number.
2018-3-5
Use props
Kate White
New

Australia

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-3-5 21:32
One thing that the manual recommends is to change the setting so that the clips are always numbered up to a higher number.  Every clip is numbered one digit higher,  so, you'd never see 8 more than once.  That also prevents you from overwriting a previous clip in your computer with a new one that now has reused that same number.

I will have a look at all the settings. Thanks
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Kate, this is the first time I 've ever heard of this problem, how about changing the name of DJI_008? If the issue persists, is it possible to upload the DJI file number 8 to Dropbox or Googles Driver so that we could have a try and make it clear? Besides, what is the version of your Premiere Pro CC ?
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules