Payment authorized but not completed?
4902 3 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
filminginafrica
New

Canada

Hi everyone,

IM new to DJI online and I recently bought two items from the online store. A Ronin M and a Phantom 3. The purchase for the Phantom 3 was easy and went through no problem, but the purchase for the ronin m seemed to get stuck at the payment authorized stage. I used the same credit card to buy both and the credit card company has told me that both payments went through just fine but when I check my tracking page the Ronin m is stuck at payment authorized where as my phantom 3 immediately went to payment completed. I have not heard back from DJI as to the actual status of my order and I'm now concerned that DJI has my money but through an online error the order wont be processed. Im wondering if anyone else had somthing like this happen and how it was resolved?

Many thanks,

Chris

2015-5-4
Use props
spacextesla
New

United States

I currently have a similar problem. A few days ago  I paid for a DJI inspire and did not receive an order confirmation number or anything.  The transaction it’s not even in my DJI account.  The payment did go through, I paid with paypal and have the E-receipt  with all the purchase info and payment info.  I have been sending E-mails to online sales DGI . com , I called  DJI's california office  I chatted with one of the guys on DJI . com but nobody has been able to me.  The guy I chatted with told me  my order number   but he couldn't tell me if the order was registered as paid for, and there's no phone number for DJI sales.  My problem hasn't been solved.  Did I just lose $3000.00?   
2015-5-13
Use props
espinosa.josero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8320 ft
United States

I have bought 2 times and it doesnt matter what the status says.. in my experiences the only thing that matters is the e-mails they send you... that means a total confirmation of your purchase... and about the money, DJI does not make any charge until they ship, in which they will send you an e-mail with the tracking number and telling you that the package was sent for shipping.
2015-5-14
Use props
jonathan
lvl.1

United States

espinosa.josero Posted at 2015-5-15 02:41
I have bought 2 times and it doesnt matter what the status says.. in my experiences the only thing t ...

I used the guest login to make my order and never received an email confirmation. I ordered my Phantom 2 back in October of 2014, and one day about two weeks later it just showed up at my doorstep, with no email showing a transaction ever took place. This made it difficult to get repairs when I needed it because I never had an order number, receipt, or any proof of purchase. I just ordered a Phantom 3 yesterday, and it looks like the same thing is going to happen. I do receive DJI's email newsletters, so I know there is no problem with emails getting through from them.
2015-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules