Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba803990
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,
I had the Mavic pro platinum for a week now and I flew using manual 24 ps 50 shutter and +1,0,0 and my footage was extremely oversharpened, I have seen videos on YT that use these settings and achieve much softer videos.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
2018-3-5
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

Similar situation here. I bought my Mavic PP last month using -1; -2; -1 and I can see quite some softness in my images but I am looking for more sharpness. I've watched a lot of YT videos where it was mentioned to use these settings to get a proper image quality.

Maybe I should try your settings and you should try the ones I use but I am interested in others opinions especially from Platinum users.
2018-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just take a look at this one.

2018-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Marian Posted at 2018-3-5 22:59
Similar situation here. I bought my Mavic PP last month using -1; -2; -1 and I can see quite some softness in my images but I am looking for more sharpness. I've watched a lot of YT videos where it was mentioned to use these settings to get a proper image quality.

Maybe I should try your settings and you should try the ones I use but I am interested in others opinions especially from Platinum users.

Maybe you already saw this one, but I think he makes decent tutorials.

2018-3-5
Use props
fansba803990
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thank you both I will try what that out, but I wonder if iMovie is capable of adding good colour back to the video due to d Cinelike being so grey.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansba803990 Posted at 2018-3-6 00:40
Thank you both I will try what that out, but I wonder if iMovie is capable of adding good colour back to the video due to d Cinelike being so grey.

For the video settings, I tend to think it is the personal preference, and sometimes relate to the environment. And there are some skilled pilots will share their experience on the forum. I think you can also post some samples of your videos for a better help.
For me myself, I think a very important thing is about the stability and smoothness. Practice more, I believe you will find the best settings and control in your mind.
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules