1409 14 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mauro's Films
Captain
Flight distance : 2883140 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

We shot the entire music video in one morning on 3 different locations. We made it work really great.  Rendered in 1080p. The multicam were nearly impossible to render 8 cams in 4K. Enjoy the old fashioned FULL HD greatness.  It was cold and snowy but the aerial shots from the DJI MAVIC AIR went perfect!

2018-3-6
Use props
kfloke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Is very professional!
2018-3-6
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Very Nice, great audio mixing and aerial shots. I almost felt like I knew what he was singing about, is he  celebrity in Croatia? Maybe you could subtitle it for us English speaking audience and re-post. Very much enjoyed!
2018-3-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is amazing!
2018-3-6
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-6 04:05
Very Nice, great audio mixing and aerial shots. I almost felt like I knew what he was singing about, is he  celebrity in Croatia? Maybe you could subtitle it for us English speaking audience and re-post. Very much enjoyed!

Thanks a lot.. He is singing about love and going different ways. He is a great singer in Croatia that needs more exposure righn now And the idea for the subtitles is great. i will ad them on the youtube CC
2018-3-6
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Beautiful music!! What language is this? Can you add some subtitles so I can understand what is he singing? Was really snowing or you added some special effects on post?
2018-3-6
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

ro_flyer Posted at 2018-3-6 05:13
Beautiful music!! What language is this? Can you add some subtitles so I can understand what is he singing? Was really snowing or you added some special effects on post?

Thanks mate. I added the automatic youtube titles in the Croatian language. It's kinda of hard to translate it word by word... But the Youtube subtitles should give you the idea
2018-3-6
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Mauro's Films Posted at 2018-3-6 06:30
Thanks mate. I added the automatic youtube titles in the Croatian language. It's kinda of hard to translate it word by word... But the Youtube subtitles should give you the idea

Thanks again great video
2018-3-6
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Mauro's Films Posted at 2018-3-6 06:30

Ok!!! Keep up the good work!
2018-3-7
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

You can see it the video there was a great deal of emotion felt.

Thanks for such an inspiring video.
2018-3-7
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-7 11:43
You can see it the video there was a great deal of emotion felt.

Thanks for such an inspiring video.

Glad that you liked
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful song, looks very professional, thanks for sharing.
2018-3-10
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

That is a great video. Well produced, filmed, edited and finished.
The video cuts to the same audio vocal point were flawless. I listened/watched that to the end, with a language I didn't understand, but I got it!
Well done!

One Critical point.....and it is SO minor, it fades into nothingness!!
As a sound engineer in a past life, in the warehouse, that microphone is upside down.... and I would have cut the lead and tucked the plug end under his case or the mic stand!!!! (Critical or what??!!)
2018-3-10
Use props
Berg I Imagery
First Officer
Flight distance : 70577 ft
United States

That’s awesome - beautiful video. How long did the editing process take?  I’d imagine quite awhile.
2018-3-10
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

Berg I Imagery Posted at 2018-3-10 07:43
That’s awesome - beautiful video. How long did the editing process take?  I’d imagine quite awhile.

Thanks mate. I edited the multicam 4K sequence and the Mavic AIR drone footage with some b roll in about 12 hours.
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules