Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Select – Become a DJI Online Store Member

If you love drones and cameras, there’s no better place to shop than the DJI Online Store, and there’s no better membership program to join than DJI Select! We’ve got loads of small drones, big drones, camera stabilizers, and useful accessories that will always keep you coming back for more, and DJI Select makes coming back for more, er, more fun than before!

Now, you may be asking yourself…

What is DJI Select?
DJI Select is a membership program for the DJI Online Store that offers special coupons, prioritized shipping, discounted DJI Care, and more.

Why Should I Buy DJI Select?

Accessories Coupon

We value loyal customers, so we created DJI Select as a way to reward them. If you love DJI products and frequently shop at the DJI Online Store, you’ll get lots of opportunities to save. For one, as soon as you sign up, you’ll get five 20% off accessory coupons for supported drones (Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro Alpine white, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 SE, Osmo mobile2,Osmo mobile, Osmo+, Osmo with more products supported in the future). All accessories qualify for the discount, including extra batteries!

DJI Care Refresh 50% OFF

Also, if you’re buying a new drone, you’ll get 50% off a DJI Care plan (for the drones listed above). Click here to learn why purchasing DJI Care is absolutely worth the price, especially when it’s half off!

Extra Surprise

On top of that, you’ll get exclusive special offers sent to your email inbox periodically, prioritized delivery when you purchase new DJI product, and extra coupons on your birthday. What’s not to love!?

How do I become a DJI Select member?
DJI Select is currently available in these regions: United States, China, Europe, and the United Kingdom.

Anyone who’s purchased a selected DJI drone with DJI Care at any point in the past can purchase a year-long DJI Select membership for just US$29.

Click here to purchase a drone with DJI Care if you haven’t already. If you have already purchased a drone with DJI Care in the past, just log into the DJI Online Store with your DJI account and go the DJI Select webpage. If you’re eligible to purchase DJI Select, the webpage will allow you to do so.

So what are you waiting for?

Get DJI Select today! If you have any questions about DJI Select,
contact our support team at
onlinesales@dji.com or via live chat.

Click here to know more about DJI Select FAQ

If you still have questions, please reply here and the select team will contact you.

2018-3-6
Use props
Greg Glasson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

Any idea when it will be available in Australia (Oceania region)?
2018-3-6
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

12. Does DJI Select apply for new products immediately?
No

As seen with Mavic Air... it took more than a month to have DJI Select valid for it and its accessories....
2018-3-7
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Sorry but as it seems, this really only seems to apply to out going products or ones that DJI is pushing sales on...it is not what I'd call a true store member program.  I don't see why you'd pay $30 for this in general, unless you purchased one of those select drones...let us know when this program offers coupons and deals on all products in the lineup and then I'd say it might be worth me paying out the additional funds for it.
2018-3-7
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-3-7 03:23
As seen with Mavic Air... it took more than a month to have DJI Select valid for it and its accessories....

Consider that lucky, the education discount is still not available for the Mavic Air or Osmo Mobile 2...
2018-3-7
Use props
lidronephotog90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47444 ft
United States

"6. Can I cancel my DJI Select membership?
No."

What? Will my living relatives have to pay for my membership once I'm dead?

Why join a program that I can't get out of when I feel like it?
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Greg Glasson Posted at 2018-3-6 12:16
Any idea when it will be available in Australia (Oceania region)?

it won't take long! The select team are preparing for this !
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

lidronephotog90 Posted at 2018-3-7 16:04
"6. Can I cancel my DJI Select membership?
No."

hey, lidronephotog90
no worries. The Select will be expired after one year.
2018-3-7
Use props
lidronephotog90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47444 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-3-7 18:35
hey, lidronephotog90
no worries. The Select will be expired after one year.

Ah, that makes much more sense! Thank you for the clarification.
2018-3-7
Use props
VancityVal
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-3-7 18:35
hey, lidronephotog90
no worries. The Select will be expired after one year.

what are the birthday coupons? and do they apply for mavic air?
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_91yWLScXxz7B
lvl.1

India

I found your post so interesting.
itube pro ios download
2018-3-9
Use props
DanielTheRider
lvl.4
United States

Phantom 4 Pro(+) not included?
2018-3-9
Use props
djiuser_91yWLScXxz7B
lvl.1

India

This is very great and brilliant information.
mesothelioma treatment technology
2018-3-9
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

I don't get it ...  Why promote this on the Inspire part of the forum when Inspire owners are not eligible to join?  
2018-3-13
Use props
sergio.flor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 798301 ft
Spain

I am spanish and It do not get any sense. I have discount to buy accessories but I can't use it if the order is lower than 100€ because the shipping costs are very high. For example If I want to buy  propellers, the cost is 9€ and the shipping cost is 24.24€. The only and if I would like to buy the DJI caree but I bought It 2 weeks ago.
2018-3-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very interesting!
2018-3-15
Use props
fans792ce538
lvl.1

United States

DJI you rip off your customers left and right. I bought a mavic 2 from the DJi store in Orange County Ca. I asked them about the DJI select club and they told me it was a great product and I would get 50% off Dji refresh. Wrong. They lied to me. They didn't tell me I had to buy the Mavic online and and with the Dji care at the same time to get the discount. So basically they took me for another $49 after I got ripped off at the store. I could have purchased everything online with coupons at a discount. Thanks Dji for making a  your repeat customers feel ripped off and like Sh*t
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules