Anyone else shipment being held?
2123 7 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papaneri12345
lvl.1

United States

My Phantom 3 was shipped out last thursday from china. It landed in Memphis, TN on thrusday with an excepted delivery tuesday 5/5. But since saturday is showing " Clearance delay- Import" Anyone else have the same issie?
2015-5-4
Use props
suqsid.bobmail
lvl.3

United States

Totally normal. Has to go through Customs. You are on their scheduled now, so just be patient.
2015-5-4
Use props
Two Snakes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241457 ft
United States

Sorry to hear. I got mine from an authorized dealer in MD.  IntelligentUAS. Got it today in NC. But it's too dark to fly.
2015-5-4
Use props
SJAP
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine was suppose to be delivered today but it's being held in customs in Memphis, Tennessee. I called expert drones and they made some calls and confirmed a pallet of p3 are being held, for what reason I have no clue, but I was told there is nothing they or FedEx could do
2015-5-4
Use props
shayd93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247306 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine went through smoothly, even arrived one day early that it FedEx of course did not inform me of it and could not deliver the package and took it back just to lose it and find it 6 days later
2015-5-4
Use props
SJAP
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just received confirmation, they released packages and in process of being shipped out.
2015-5-5
Use props
jrbob2
lvl.1

United States

According to FedEx tracking, my P3 has been in Nashville since Saturday and still awaiting clearance from regulatory review.
2015-5-5
Use props
rschiehl
lvl.1
United States

I missed this thread and started a new one with same issue.  Mine has been in Memphis since the 29th.  FedeX calls my house and asks what is in the box.  I tell them and the delay persists.  My first 2 Phantoms never got held.
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules