DJI phantom 4 pro gimble yaw arm pointing to left side
769 6 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tYArctCd7ktO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46 ft
India

I got my P4p crashed recently, after crash I found yaw motor sensors has gone, so I did replaced it with new yaw motor. After replacement there is no shake in the gimble but it is not pointing straight and facing to its extreme left, when kept in normal position. I thought of wrong calibration of magnet in new yaw motor so I removed outer casing of motor and replaced IT housing with old one. But after doing all this and series of IMU and compass calibration it still facing left. Please help me out, I don't understand if it's the minor bent in yaw arm or something else.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_tYArctCd7ktO
lvl.1
India

If anybody have some solution please let me know or can mail me on sandeepbasanwal@gmail.com
Or WhatsApp-9972053038
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to read the crash and would suggest to send it in. You can write an email to support@dji.com and start a case.
Alos, it is not suggested to take apart at your end which may void the warranty, please kindly note and understand.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_tYArctCd7ktO
lvl.1
India

There is no service centre in India as DJI is not officially launched in india And my uncle gifted me the drone because I liked it. So warranty doesnt comes in the scene.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_tYArctCd7ktO Posted at 2018-3-6 03:44
There is no service centre in India as DJI is not officially launched in india And my uncle gifted me the drone because I liked it. So warranty doesnt comes in the scene.

Sorry to hear that. You can start a case first and send the drone to the repair center for check. I think our support will try their best to help you deal with the situation.
2018-3-6
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1469341 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You've probably checked but see if yaw is bent. I had a similar problem and took me a while to work out arm was slightly bent.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_tYArctCd7ktO
lvl.1
India

@sky wombat do I have to buy new arm or is it possible straighten the bent on old arm, since it's aluminium I am afraid of getting a crack on it.
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules