Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Editor
891 6 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209764 ft
United States

An odd idea for the DJI software team, (not sure if this exists in some form) but maybe DJI Go's editing software for the computer? Now I know other editing programs exist, even free ones, but maybe for those who just need something extremely simple, just want to mess around with footage/editing settings in post, or just want to keep their footage in DJI software. While it's not a great idea, I myself find the thought interesting, if it exists, let me know. Thoughts?
2018-3-6
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

if you use simple software you will not be able to take full advantage of your shots and footage IMO
2018-3-6
Use props
Pilot H
lvl.3
United States

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-3-6 12:10
if you use simple software you will not be able to take full advantage of your shots and footage IMO

True, I guess everything has it's pros and cons, but to people who are just goofing off or just kinda learning it may be of some use, not entirely sure on that one though.

Thanks for the thought, Pilot H.

Have a great week!
2018-3-6
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Pilot H Posted at 2018-3-6 14:00
True, I guess everything has it's pros and cons, but to people who are just goofing off or just kinda learning it may be of some use, not entirely sure on that one though.

Thanks for the thought, Pilot H.

I use sony Vegas Pro 14 64 bits ( admit 4k) ..you dont need to pay for it ...if you know where to search  
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Pilot H, I'm sorry to tell you that there is no DJI editing software on PC for now. I'll forward to our engineers to for consideration.
2018-3-11
Use props
Jojoyuan
lvl.2

Singapore

If you using Mac, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, are good options. Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects are also good solutions. If your DJI footage are not loaded to these NLE software, try the best video converter[url]http://www.brorsoft.cn/mac-imedia-converter/[/url] to convert the formats for importing.
2018-3-12
Use props
Pilot H
lvl.3
United States

Jojoyuan Posted at 2018-3-12 00:44
If you using Mac, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro CC, are good options. Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects are also good solutions. If your DJI footage are not loaded to these NLE software, try the best video converterhttp://www.brorsoft.cn/mac-imedia-converter/[/url] to convert the formats for importing.

Thanks, I'll look into some of them
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules