Camera Issue
737 3 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jgeist1943
New

United States

I have a vision 2, about 1 year old and has never had any problems.  Today I was trying to take still and video shots and when I would click on the camera icon, I would hear
the shutter click noise but would immediately get an "error" message.  I cannot take either still or movies, everything else works normal, camera will tilt, altitude and distance work fine, just cannot take pictures.  I thought that since I was hearing the shutter "click" noise perhaps  it was still recording on the sim card, but when I try to  open it, it is empty.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

jghost1943@mail.com
2015-5-4
Use props
jonnybgood.olss
lvl.3

Sweden

Have u test another memcard?
2015-5-4
Use props
ebomb77
New

United States

I am having a similar issue, I can take the pic or record movie but when I go to move it from SD to my phone its say no content, I've tried my Samsung s4, a iPhone 4s , and 6, also tried another SD card and have all recent updates and updates on camera to. And if I take the SD card out  of camera and install SD card into my laptop I can see the pics and videos no problem, just got off the phone w/ dji and they want me to ship the unit to them. This sucks 5 to 6 week lead time
2015-5-4
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Honestly I would not even bother trying to copy to your phone over the Phantom's Wi-Fi, it takes ages to transfer files that way.
Assuming you have done it before, you know the procedure ?
Transmitter on (as a precaution), Range extender on, Phantom on, connect to the Phantom Wi-Fi as normal and navigate to the SD card album, then sync to your phone.
Depending on the file size this can take anything from a few minutes to an hour if you have lots of video.

The quickest way is to take the Micro SD card out and use an adaptor to transfer the files to your PC.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules