Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RAW Files in Pano
1256 8 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrawsWithLight.co.uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. Does anyone know if the Mavic Air saves the individual images it takes in pano mode in RAW?
2018-3-6
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I believe it will take them in whatever setting you have the photos set to in your camera settings. Just an educated guess as I haven't tried it yet. Ha another to do entry on the list.
2018-3-6
Use props
DrawsWithLight.co.uk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-6 12:24
I believe it will take them in whatever setting you have the photos set to in your camera settings. Just an educated guess as I haven't tried it yet. Ha another to do entry on the list.

Look forward to you finding out
2018-3-7
Use props
AdZaM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DrawsWithLight.co.uk Posted at 2018-3-7 00:28
Look forward to you finding out

Yes you can,

There is a setting to save individual pics. If this is set to on in camera settings then all pics for pano will be saved in which ever format you select.

Each Pano taken will then be saved in a new folder for each pano under DCIM/PANORAMA.

Each pano taken will also be automatically stitched and saved as a .jpg under DCIM/100MEDIA.
2018-3-7
Use props
DrawsWithLight.co.uk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AdZaM Posted at 2018-3-7 02:08
Yes you can,

There is a setting to save individual pics. If this is set to on in camera settings then all pics for pano will be saved in which ever format you select.

Cheers dude
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

The original photos of pano will be saved in SD card. And you can use them to stitch the pano again. Please tell us if you have other doubt. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-11
Use props
DrawsWithLight.co.uk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-11 18:41
The original photos of pano will be saved in SD card. And you can use them to stitch the pano again. Please tell us if you have other doubt. Thanks for your support.

Thank you. I took delivery of my new Mavic Air on Friday and worked out how to save the individual pano shots
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DrawsWithLight.co.uk Posted at 2018-3-12 03:20
Thank you. I took delivery of my new Mavic Air on Friday and worked out how to save the individual pano shots

Nice. Please contact us if you have other doubt, thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lol i wish I had known this before. I did a bunch of pano's and a fair few were poorly stitched and I forgot to turn on saving individual images.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules