Anti-drop pins question
2798 2 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

I have question about the anti-drop pins. (Guy named Jeff (thank you Jeff) describe my question so well on another forum so I decide just to copy/paste it here)

"Basically, these are the little posts between the gimbal and the gimbal mount.

It says that 2 come installed out of the box. However, it doesn't really say whether or not the other two need to be installed. The package comes with 2 extra posts - are these supposed to be installed on the other two corners that don't have the Anti-drop kit installed? Or are the 2 pre-installed ones enough and the ones they give you in the bag are just spares?"

I didn't find good explanation in the official documentation, so I've searched on internet. Some people advised to install all 4 anti-drop pins (for better security, other advised to install zip ties,(wire ties) because acording to them the anti-drop pins break easily.

Please let me know what your thoughts  and advise are. (DJI or some of the experianced pilots here)
Thanks!

2015-5-4
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

Correct, just needs the two it comes installed with. Any additional ones in the tools kit are extras.
2015-5-4
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Rothgarr Posted at 2015-5-5 06:48
Correct, just needs the two it comes installed with. Any additional ones in the tools kit are extras ...

Thank's Rothgarr!...but still wondering why not use 4 instead of  2 anti -drop pins? (they cost cents)
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules