How long does it take to get support?
957 3 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YpZya5zyxzI0
lvl.1
United States

I purchased my Drone two months ago and because of the weather have only been able to fly it twice. With the weather finally warming up yesterday I was going to take it for a spin only to find out my controller isn't charging. I filled out a support request and haven't had anyone contact me yet. Does anyone know how long this generally takes? I googled my symptons and it appears it's a fairly widespread issue. After shelling out $1800 you would expect far more from DJI.

2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know who do you contact our support? Email or online chat? Could you tell us your info when you contacted our support? I'll check the status and help you get an update.
Regarding the charging issue, do you use the original charger? If yes, I'd suggest to start an online case and send it in directly: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_YpZya5zyxzI0
lvl.1
United States

Thank you, I was contacted yesterday via e-mail and was advised to do that. The unit is now back on it's way to CA to be repaired.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_YpZya5zyxzI0 Posted at 2018-3-7 13:56
Thank you, I was contacted yesterday via e-mail and was advised to do that. The unit is now back on it's way to CA to be repaired.

Glad to know you have been reached out, our repair center will take good care of it when it arrives, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules