Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI please have option to turn off the beeping when using simulator!
388 5 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone_user
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473743 ft
United States

PLEASE DJI have an option to turn off the controller beeping while using the simulator!!! My Wife is getting p*****! lol lol

ok I will admit maybe just a little bit I am making it beep just to get to her!!! lol lol

But really it would be nice to have that off no need for that when using simulator

Thanks
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Hi, what is the color of the indicator? Did you try to calibrate the RC? Please enter the image screen and see if there is any error message. What is the version of your app? Please keep us updated.
2018-3-6
Use props
Marian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

Agreed with the OP
2018-3-6
Use props
drone_user
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 22:43
Hi, what is the color of the indicator? Did you try to calibrate the RC? Please enter the image screen and see if there is any error message. What is the version of your app? Please keep us updated.

What I mean is if a person hits RTH ( or for that matter any warning)  in the simulator its beeps   which is good when flying!! but when in the simulator don't need it to do that. hard to practice at night when wife is sleeping lol

I am talking about the flight simulator
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

drone_user Posted at 2018-3-7 01:41
What I mean is if a person hits RTH ( or for that matter any warning)  in the simulator its beeps   which is good when flying!! but when in the simulator don't need it to do that. hard to practice at night when wife is sleeping lol  

I am talking about the flight simulator

I see. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback. I would forward this situation.
2018-3-7
Use props
drone_user
lvl.4
United States

Thank you   I am sure by doing that you will make some wives/husbands happy
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules