3249 23 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

Dear DJI,

I am a teacher!
I registered our school email on the website and received email confirming that I can receive educational discount.
"Hello, Thanks for reaching out to DJI Education! Your school has been added to the Education discount database. You will be able to register at http://coupon.dji.com/eduYou "

BUT when I try to register on this website  http://coupon.dji.com/eduYou
I get this message "“Submit Failed
Sorry, our system did not recognize your academic email address. To register your school for education discounts, please use our school application form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... hR6sGPiiOw/viewform) and we will add it to our database. If you have any questions please reach out to our support team at onlinesales@dji.com”"

I tried to contact sales for over a month, but they always ask me to do the steps I already did. (I called to support, I used chat with online sales, they refused to check in the database and in my account where is the problem) this is the last place where someone could help me
My email does not appear in your database somehow.

2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for the unexpected experience. Please provide us your email address that you register on our website. Is it the same one you using for contacting our support from onlinesales? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-7
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-7 04:04
Sorry for the unexpected experience. Please provide us your email address that you register on our website. Is it the same one you using for contacting our support from onlinesales? Thanks for your support.

I sent you a private message with my email adress
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

PROBLEM Posted at 2018-3-7 05:40
I sent you a private message with my email adress

Sorry that I did not receive any message from you. Please ensure that you send me PM and send it again. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-7
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-7 18:17
Sorry that I did not receive any message from you. Please ensure that you send me PM and send it again. Thanks for your support.

I sent you again, please if not received write me a PM, so I could reply. It could be there is one more place where DJI system needs some maintenance...
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PROBLEM Posted at 2018-3-7 23:39
I sent you again, please if not received write me a PM, so I could reply. It could be there is one more place where DJI system needs some maintenance...

PM received with thanks, sorry for the inconvenience caused by our system, we are confirming with related team to double check your account, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-3-8
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-8 00:23
PM received with thanks, sorry for the inconvenience caused by our system, we are confirming with related team to double check your account, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.

thank you so much! Looking forward to finaly buy some Drones!
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

PROBLEM Posted at 2018-3-8 02:24
thank you so much! Looking forward to finaly buy some Drones!

Nice. Please inform us if you have other problem. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-9
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

I would like to know when this problem will be solved, and when will I be able to register here http://coupon.dji.com/eduYou
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PROBLEM Posted at 2018-3-9 06:32
I would like to know when this problem will be solved, and when will I be able to register here http://coupon.dji.com/eduYou

We are confirming with Education Team at the moment, but could you please provide us your school email address? Thank you.
2018-3-9
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

I just provided you my email in a private message
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PROBLEM Posted at 2018-3-10 00:53
I just provided you my email in a private message

PM received with thanks, I will forward it to the team to check again, the response may get delayed because of the weekend, thanks for the patience.
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, i have reflected your problem to the appropriate team. Did you get any respond from them?
2018-3-11
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

Thank you, but no I havent received any responce...
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Your email address has been added to our system, could you please try to register again to see if it works? Thank you.
2018-3-12
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

Yes finally!!! Thank you so much!!!
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PROBLEM Posted at 2018-3-12 05:14
Yes finally!!! Thank you so much!!!

Glad to know it works, please keep us updated if there is any other problem, we are always here to help.
2018-3-12
Use props
PROBLEM
lvl.1
Denmark

thank you so much!!!
2018-3-13
Use props
gbe302
lvl.1
United States

Are you able to help as our school is not listed in the SDK Research discount page for engineering school.  Our school is not listed.  Could someone please help? I have emailed the education@dji.com and not heard back.  I have tried to register for the program but it always says our school email is not listed.  
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gbe302 Posted at 2018-6-1 11:35
Are you able to help as our school is not listed in the SDK Research discount page for engineering school.  Our school is not listed.  Could someone please help? I have emailed the  and not heard back.  I have tried to register for the program but it always says our school email is not listed.

May I know when did you write the email to education@dji.com? Could you PM us your email address? We'd like to check with the right team the exact status.
2018-6-1
Use props
gbe302
lvl.1
United States

I just sent you a PM.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gbe302 Posted at 2018-6-4 06:27
I just sent you a PM.

PM received with thanks, we will verify with the related team and keep you updated soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

keiratayorr Posted at 2018-8-5 22:29
Thanks for letting me know guys that DJI.com is offering discounts on education. Let me try if I could be eligible for educational discount as I'm associate with https://essayassignmenthelp.com.au/.

Thanks for reaching us. You may check the FAQ of the Education Discount here: https://store.dji.com/education
Education Discount.png
2018-8-6
Use props
johnkeo
New

India

it was nice to know about your discount and you can use while writing
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules