510 5 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverseat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi all,

In case my int. 8 Gb. memory of the Air is full, I have installed another 32 Gb micro SD card.

But... If I connect to the PC this mSD card is there. Only when I fly there is no possibility to aproch this card directly or change something in the settings that the Air should put his data on the extern mem SD card. Is this normal or else what should I do to get it working ?

Thanks for your help.
Reg.
driverseat
2018-3-7
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You'll find it in the camera settings under "Storage Location".
2018-3-7
Use props
driverseat
Second Officer
Netherlands

Yep, found it already. Thanks for your reply.

Reg.
driverseat
2018-3-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

driverseat Posted at 2018-3-7 07:50

Reg.

Good to hear.
Note that if you are using a Win 10 PC and you connect the Air via the USB-C cable, the PC should detect the powered-on Air as two separate external drives (the internal storage and the SDCard). Some people, including myself, have reported conflicting device drivers which prevent this from happening. If you have this issue too, there's some discussion threads here with the solution - or just drop me a PM...
2018-3-7
Use props
driverseat
Second Officer
Netherlands

hi,
Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have the same things happening as you mentioned in your reply.  Yesterday I thought the problem was solved but as soon as I was "on air" it refuses switching to the mSD card.
To be more specific can you tell me on what topic I have to search to read more about this problem so maybe I can take part at this discussion?

Thnks in advace
Reg's
driverseat
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

driverseat Posted at 2018-3-7 07:50

Reg.

Good to know, and if you want to view the items of the SD card, you can click the playback button and select "SD Card".
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules