Drone Deploy App
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Murby
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203 ft
United Kingdom

Good afternoon.

Has anyone else experiecnce any issues using drone deploy where you cannot control the Mavic whilest it is flying?

We took the drone up yesterday and wanted to self land rather than let it land its self. We could onyl control the YAW of the aircraft?

It got to about 5m from the ground before we could get full control of it? Has anyone else had this issue?
2018-3-7
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

This would be normal I guess. First exit out of auto-RTH and then take control.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, did you see any message on the app when you were not able to control the other sticks? And I want to confirm again, you are in manual landing instead of auto landing at that time, right?
As for now, I suggest that you try to restart the drone and test again, make sure that the environment will not falsely activate the obstacle avoidance.
2018-3-8
Use props
LUKIP
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi i would like to know if DroneDeploy app working in Mavic 2 Pro DJI Smart Controller?
2019-5-2
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

LUKIP Posted at 5-2 20:19
Hi i would like to know if DroneDeploy app working in Mavic 2 Pro DJI Smart Controller?

No it is not. I would like to have it work too but not until DJI allows third party apps on the Smart Controller.

TK
2019-5-4
Use props
zappy54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482260 ft
United Kingdom

So you can't even use Litchi on the smart controller if not no SC for me
2019-5-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

zappy54 Posted at 5-4 19:24
So you can't even use Litchi on the smart controller if not no SC for me

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes. You can download third-party apps through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. (DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.) Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules