Mavic Pro price drop on Amazon,,,Mavic II?
2403 15 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acenspades
lvl.3
United States

Hello Droners,

I recently checked on amazon and noticed a price drop on the Mavic Pro: https://www.amazon.com/DJI-CP-PT ... ;keywords=mavic+pro

Ya think they are trying to clear inventory to make way for the Pro II?

Thoughts?

Comments?
2018-3-7
Use props
burnham187
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Most likely.  I got a refurbished pro off of Amazon for the lowest price I have ever seen(went back up a bit though).  I am guessing they are clearing/selling as much as they can before the pro 2 comes out.  Makes sense.  I have only had my pro for a few days and absolutely love it.  
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, we don't have the news about any new product. Thank you for your attention.
2018-3-7
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

burnham187 Posted at 2018-3-7 13:26
Most likely.  I got a refurbished pro off of Amazon for the lowest price I have ever seen(went back up a bit though).  I am guessing they are clearing/selling as much as they can before the pro 2 comes out.  Makes sense.  I have only had my pro for a few days and absolutely love it.

I bought one. Not sure why, but I'm going to have fun this summer!
2018-3-8
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

New egg has a refurb for 669, anyone need a kidney?
2018-3-8
Use props
burnham187
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Jetta-The-Hut Posted at 2018-3-8 15:39
New egg has a refurb for 669, anyone need a kidney?

Yeah seems to still have for that price, beat the Amazon price I got mine by $10.  Very good deal.
2018-3-10
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

New eggs shipping is horrible I’ve had several issues with them. Not sure I’d take the plunge with them and fed ex.
2018-3-10
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

2018-4-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JordanM Posted at 2018-4-4 05:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amn1IWOYSMc

You know that if you keep putting up these videos about forthcoming dji products , which are completely fabricated coming from the minds of complete wacko’s, who haven’t a bull’s notion, but if they keep making it up often enough they will eventually get it half right then they will feel akin to Nostradamus.

It is such rubbish and those trying to push these ridiculous notions for the sake of a few clicks from those with little to do but watch this tripe, beggars belief.
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-4 08:00
You know that if you keep putting up these videos about forthcoming dji products , which are completely fabricated coming from the minds of complete wacko’s, who haven’t a bull’s notion, but if they keep making it up often enough they will eventually get it half right then they will feel akin to Nostradamus.

It is such rubbish and those trying to push these ridiculous notions for the sake of a few clicks from those with little to do but watch this tripe, beggars belief.

Perfect response!
2018-4-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Sums it up perfectly.
2018-4-4
Use props
ibuyufo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819098 ft

I don't watch their videos so youtube doesn't pay them my share.
2018-4-4
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is just the base unit... no controller.
2018-4-4
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

Agreed!!
Bull$#it
2018-4-4
Use props
cspain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

The price drops started just after the Air was released, so it could be that as much as anything. I almost pulled the trigger on a Mavic Pro deal from Costco and while I was thinking about it I happened to see the "Announcing soon" thing on DJI's website, so waited and ended up getting the Air instead.
2018-4-6
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

cspain Posted at 2018-4-6 16:37
The price drops started just after the Air was released, so it could be that as much as anything. I almost pulled the trigger on a Mavic Pro deal from Costco and while I was thinking about it I happened to see the "Announcing soon" thing on DJI's website, so waited and ended up getting the Air instead.

I purchased my Mavic Pro last month and got a good deal - $799 tax included and haven't been happier.
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules