12Next >
2514 60 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

it is now common knowledge that the Air does not support waypoints

I have bought an Air January 23rd - and waypoint support was clearly advertised at that point in time. And there is proof for that

As the device is missing an advertised feature, I contacted DJI support and asked to return it.
Here is the response:
>>>>
As per checking using your serial number and your proof of purchase, as  per our After-sales Service Polices you may return a purchased item  within 14 calendar days of the date the product is delivered to your  address. You can also check it in our website at https://store.dji.com/right-to-cancellation.

Your patience and kind understanding is  greatly appreciated.
<<<<

Means in other words "Stupid customer, screw you"

I have no kind understanding for such, sorry.

I hope someone higher up at DJI reads this and takes action: Either make waypoints available ( without the need of a 3rd party app) or allow any customer to return the device.

Per law, I have the right to return goods that do not match advertising - no matter whether the false advertising was intentional or a mistake.

Oskar Atkinson

2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why don’t you post the proof, because I never seen it advertised.
2018-3-7
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-7 12:28
Why don’t you post the proof, because I never seen it advertised.

https://dronedj.com/2018/02/01/dji-removes-waypoints-mavic-air/

https://forum.dji.com/thread-137509-1-1.html

for example
2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansc4ff2133 Posted at 2018-3-7 12:33
https://dronedj.com/2018/02/01/dji-removes-waypoints-mavic-air/

https://forum.dji.com/thread-137509-1-1.html

I see where your coming from, but if you purchased on 23rd how come you didn’t return then.
I don’t know if they will introduce at later date or whether we will see it on Litchi or some other apps , but there is also terms in their returns policy. Hopefully they will add at further date.
2018-3-7
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-7 12:40
I see where your coming from, but if you purchased on 23rd how come you didn’t return then.
I don’t know if they will introduce at later date or whether we will see it on Litchi or some other apps , but there is also terms in their returns policy. Hopefully they will add at further date.

I think I have no need to explain why I did not immediately realize the waypoints definiteley missing. But, unfortunately I have prioryties that do not allow me to play with my drones all day. Then first I thought I just cannot find the right option.

I - and not just me - made the decision to buy it based on the advertisement.

As a note on the side, I am running a business and our policy is that when we screw something up - then we fix it.
2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansc4ff2133 Posted at 2018-3-7 12:46
I think I have no need to explain why I did not immediately realize the waypoints definiteley missing. But, unfortunately I have prioryties that do not allow me to play with my drones all day. Then first I thought I just cannot find the right option.

I - and not just me - made the decision to buy it based on the advertisement.

Well maybe dji will fix it.
2018-3-7
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-7 12:54
Well maybe dji will fix it.

well, other (big) international companies learned the hard way what happens when you cheat customers
2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansc4ff2133 Posted at 2018-3-7 12:56
well, other (big) international companies learned the hard way what happens when you cheat customers

I think if you felt that strong about waypoints you maybe should have checked it out sooner, I also read MavAir would have d-log but when I received it I realized it didn’t have it yet, it wasn’t a deal breaker, you unfortunately don’t mention when you tried to return your MavAir but it’s 6 weeks since you purchased.
2018-3-7
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-7 13:03
I think if you felt that strong about waypoints you maybe should have checked it out sooner, I also read MavAir would have d-log but when I received it I realized it didn’t have it yet, it wasn’t a deal breaker, you unfortunately don’t mention when you tried to return your MavAir but it’s 6 weeks since you purchased.

why are you trying to defend DJI's bad behavior - actually illegal behavior?

Advertisements that contain representations that are false, misleading, or deceptive are an unfair trade practice and illegal under state and federal laws. To be found guilty of false advertising, it must be shown that the advertisement was deceptive in nature. Proof that the ad actually harmed anyone is not important. Moreover, the intentions of the advertiser are irrelevant, including if the false or deceptive advertisement was a mistake.
2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansc4ff2133 Posted at 2018-3-7 14:25
why are you trying to defend DJI's bad behavior - actually illegal behavior?

Advertisements that contain representations that are false, misleading, or deceptive are an unfair trade practice and illegal under state and federal laws. To be found guilty of false advertising, it must be shown that the advertisement was deceptive in nature. Proof that the ad actually harmed anyone is not important. Moreover, the intentions of the advertiser are irrelevant, including if the false or deceptive advertisement was a mistake.

Look go get a life, or sue dji , not to many interested in this thread, I’m now sorry I gave it any credence.

Good Day.
2018-3-7
Use props
alonzowest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40938 ft
  • >>>
United States

i was disappointed about not having waypoints as well, but tap2fly free imo is a good alternative.
2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

alonzowest Posted at 2018-3-7 14:53
i was disappointed about not having waypoints as well, but tap2fly free imo is a good alternative.

Funny enough I was looking for course lock , but have found using tapfly in free mode works out much the same, there’s no substitute for thinking.
2018-3-7
Use props
alonzowest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40938 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-7 15:13
Funny enough I was looking for course lock , but have found using tapfly in free mode works out much the same, there’s no substitute for thinking.

my thought was thats why those flight modes were not included. or to give us a reasson to upgrade to the upcoming drones. either way, im super happy with my mavic air!
2018-3-7
Use props
Parisi2274
Second Officer
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

What I do not not understand is that the OP purchased the Air solely based on the fact that DJI offered waypoints.  OP gets the drone on Jan 23rd, and then does not contact DJI until now, which is what almost 6 weeks later?   If I purchased something specifically for a single feature, you damn well know I am going to immediately take the drone up to test those features, and if said features are not present I would then call DJI support and ask them.  If they tell me that the features I wanted were removed, then I would return it because its within their 14 day return window.

I understand that the OP runs a business and is busy, but I am sure he is not working 24/7 and therefore has/had the time needed to take the drone up for at least 20min to test out said features...

In the end, DJI may have removed a feature he wanted, but its the OP's fault for waiting almost 6 weeks to report it to them.  
2018-3-7
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

Parisi2274 Posted at 2018-3-7 17:47
What I do not not understand is that the OP purchased the Air solely based on the fact that DJI offered waypoints.  OP gets the drone on Jan 23rd, and then does not contact DJI until now, which is what almost 6 weeks later?   If I purchased something specifically for a single feature, you damn well know I am going to immediately take the drone up to test those features, and if said features are not present I would then call DJI support and ask them.  If they tell me that the features I wanted were removed, then I would return it because its within their 14 day return window.

I understand that the OP runs a business and is busy, but I am sure he is not working 24/7 and therefore has/had the time needed to take the drone up for at least 20min to test out said features...

I beg your pardon - since when is it the customers fault to find a problem.
Yes, I contacted DJI about 5 weeks after I received the Air. And ? This does not legalize what DJI did.
I other words, DJI advertised the blue out of the sky  .... like I'll cheat ya and hope I get away with it? Following this discussion, it looks like most folks are happy with such kind of behavior

It is bad business behavior and illegal. Period

What I have learned is that I will not buy from this company anymore - unless there is an amicably solution.
2018-3-7
Use props
Hack
lvl.3
United States

YOU are right...I'm honestly surprised this thing even flies at all without Waypoints.

I'm sure this company has set out to deliberately mislead & deceive YOU.  YOU should sue them.  Please contact the law office of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe and sue the pants off them.  How DARE they do this to YOU.

Let us know how it turns out...
2018-3-7
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

Hack Posted at 2018-3-7 18:31
YOU are right...I'm honestly surprised this thing even flies at all without Waypoints.

I'm sure this company has set out to deliberately mislead & deceive YOU.  YOU should sue them.  Please contact the law office of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe and sue the pants off them.  How DARE they do this to YOU.

I apologize. Rest assured I will not bother you again.  
2018-3-7
Use props
Parisi2274
Second Officer
United States

fansc4ff2133 Posted at 2018-3-7 18:09
I beg your pardon - since when is it the customers fault to find a problem.
Yes, I contacted DJI about 5 weeks after I received the Air. And ? This does not legalize what DJI did.
I other words, DJI advertised the blue out of the sky  .... like I'll cheat ya and hope I get away with it? Following this discussion, it looks like most folks are happy with such kind of behavior

Just pack up your drone and put it on ebay to try and make back some of your money....
2018-3-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-7 14:37
Look go get a life, or sue dji , not to many interested in this thread, I’m now sorry I gave it any credence.

Good Day.

I think it is you that needs to get a life. There are several people interested in waypoints
2018-3-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Parisi2274 Posted at 2018-3-7 17:47
What I do not not understand is that the OP purchased the Air solely based on the fact that DJI offered waypoints.  OP gets the drone on Jan 23rd, and then does not contact DJI until now, which is what almost 6 weeks later?   If I purchased something specifically for a single feature, you damn well know I am going to immediately take the drone up to test those features, and if said features are not present I would then call DJI support and ask them.  If they tell me that the features I wanted were removed, then I would return it because its within their 14 day return window.

Why do you think time has any relevance here. It is the law that is applicable not what you think

If it was advertised with waypoints it should have them or be refunded. Simple. All the rest is uneducated twoddle
2018-3-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hack Posted at 2018-3-7 18:31

Oh look you know how to be sarcastic. You are so clever
2018-3-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It was not advertised on the Mavic Air page.
In fact, it was not even on the specs list.
The only place it was mentioned for 2 days, was on the comparison page.
I was very much interested in these details, so took good care to check.

Now that must have been a mistake and they removed it as soon as they found out.
There were other mistakes in there as well. Like D-Log and some other Mavic Pro copy-paste errors.

Now I'm not a lawyer, but most webshops have disclaimers about errors on their page somewhere and this is clearly an error that they corrected asap.

2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Oskar, I am sorry for your unhappy with our product. But Waypoint is not supported for Mavic Air at the moment, I will forward the request of the Waypoint to our engineers. BTW, could you please also provide me with your serial number? Sincerely sorry again for this.
2018-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bigplumbs Posted at 2018-3-7 23:12
Why do you think time has any relevance here. It is the law that is applicable not what you think

If it was advertised with waypoints it should have them or be refunded. Simple. All the rest is uneducated twoddle

For someone that interested in waypoints Spark give me a break....
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bigplumbs Posted at 2018-3-7 23:11
I think it is you that needs to get a life. There are several people interested in waypoints

Of course we would all like waypoints, this thread is not about that it’s about misleading advertising and whether it would be a deal breaker for getting this drone.
OP has just noticed after 6 weeks that the most important feature to him is waypoints.
If you want to do waypoints which usually pertain to longer flights then looking at MavAir or spark is probably the first mistake, we also have conflicting proof that waypoints were ever advertised, we have one article from a Internet rag say it was and on the other hand we have others who say it was never in the spec sheet, I for one never seen it, maybe you did .
So rather than attack someone for keeping on topic practice this yourself.
2018-3-8
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-8 01:42
Of course we would all like waypoints, this thread is not about that it’s about misleading advertising and whether it would be a deal breaker for getting this drone.
OP has just noticed after 6 weeks that the most important feature to him is waypoints.
If you want to do waypoints which usually pertain to longer flights then looking at MavAir or spark is probably the first mistake, we also have conflicting proof that waypoints were ever advertised, we have one article from a Internet rag say it was and on the other hand we have others who say it was never in the spec sheet, I for one never seen it, maybe you did .

Waypoints WERE advertised....multiple threads here about that AND from multiple languages...Funny that you missed it.
On the other hand they also were promised to be brought by a future update....seems you missed that too as well...

The OP has every right to request a refund...WHENEVER he chooses, at least there are consumer protection laws around to shield customers from companies that show complete disregard from them because in China the customer is mostly treated with distrust.
Has it ever occurred to you that the OP may have simply waited for the feature to appear with some future update that (up to now) still has not appeared so he got fed up and requested the refund....
I find it funny that you choose to side with DJI on this let alone spread doubt about whether it ever was advertised....it reminds me of the tobacco/oil industry practices, of 1. spreading doubt and 2. choosing to discredit the opposition by any (false usually) means in order to shift focus away from the problem (in our case DJI false advertisements), a tactic employed here at an alarming percentage.
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-8 02:53
Waypoints WERE advertised....multiple threads here about that AND from multiple languages...Funny that you missed it.
On the other hand they also were promised to be brought by a future update....seems you missed that too as well...

1/ I’m not siding with dji, but I still haven’t seen it advertised and there is much confusion as to whether is was a mistake in the spec sheet rather than advertised as a selling point. But maybe you can show me different.
I think if you read post 22 you have a customer that was very interested in MavAir and waypoints he done his due diligence and came up with the answer that indeed waypoints were never advertised for MavAir. You will also realize that there have been no updates since week 1 for MavAir, so maybe it would have been prudent to wait for update.
2/ Your slant on how Chinese people treat each other is borderline racism, I would never imply this about Greek people and I wouldn’t expect it from anyone else.
3/ I don’t think the OP has a right to a refund when ever he chooses if that was the case we could use our MavAir for as long as we wanted and then ask for a refund.
4/ Your comment about tobacco/Oil industry is bordering on ridiculous, I don’t think you own any drone and I’m a bit confused why you are always here trying to talk others out of buying dji goods, but maybe you are the self appointed consumer police around here.
2018-3-8
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-8 03:28
1/ I’m not siding with dji, but I still haven’t seen it advertised and there is much confusion as to whether is was a mistake in the spec sheet rather than advertised as a selling point. But maybe you can show me different.
I think if you read post 22 you have a customer that was very interested in MavAir and waypoints he done his due diligence and came up with the answer that indeed waypoints were never advertised for MavAir. You will also realize that there have been no updates since week 1 for MavAir, so maybe it would have been prudent to wait for update.
2/ Your slant on how Chinese people treat each other is borderline racism, I would never imply this about Greek people and I wouldn’t expect it from anyone else.

1. Well you are not criticising them that is for sure....bashing the OP for having ulterior motives etc...
How about that for due diligence....Do customers really have to resort to screengrabs etc in order to prove the obvious?

https://web.archive.org/web/2018 ... =brandsite&from=nav

How about this reply

2. I did generalise....allow me to rephrase....Chinese companies like DJI, Aliexpress, 65% of ebay sellers I have dealt with, Gearbest, Coolicool, even LightintheBox although they soon came around....Hope I am politically correct now.

3. He has every right to request the refund whenever he chooses....he got something that is different/lesser than what he was told he would get....

4. You could not be further from the truth.
Obviously you do take it personally when I point the obvious lack of customer support and empathy from DJI. Out of dozens of posts I have seen only one poster being happy about an immediate exchange of a faulty drone....all others have to wait more than 2 weeks (with 4 being the norm) to receive their most of the times refurbished/repaired drone even when the one they got was DOA or developed problems within a week. And these are what I consider good cases.....not to mention other horror stories during my short stint here.
And as already pointed out you could not refrain from resorting to your regular tactics of trying to discredit me by calling me consumer police and racist (see point 2. of tobacco/oil practices)
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-8 04:06
1. Well you are not criticising them that is for sure....bashing the OP for having ulterior motives etc...
How about that for due diligence....Do customers really have to resort to screengrabs etc in order to prove the obvious?

Again you show me a comparison spec sheet, there are other things that are wrong on that, it’s not a promotional advertisement for anything.

You said that in China that the customer is MOSTLY treated with mistrust if this is not at minimum a slant on all Chinese business and customers then I don’t know what is.

I think your reply from CS tells you that waypoints will be issued in updates we have had none yet.

You spend your time on here pointing out what is wrong with these drones yet you don’t have one and I’m sure if this is such a negative awful company you will not be purchasing one.

I still have not seen anywhere where waypoints was advertised, so why should I knock something that never happened, nobody has to resort to screengrabs because they were not there.

OP has said he contacted dji the first week to complain and ask for a refund he was in plenty of time to both get a refund and return his drone, so their should have been no problem.
2018-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-8 02:53

The only place it was visible for about 2 days was on the comparison sheet.
Not on the specs list, not on the feature list, nowhere on the main page of Mavic Air.

So it was not advertised all over the place by DJI as one of the MA features.
It was probably a stupid copy - paste error.
Rush job from the marketing departement I think.
Just like they copy-pasted the D-Log support from the Mavic Pro comparison sheet .
I happened before with Spark (with some amazing take off feature that never made it)

2018-3-8
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-8 04:23
Again you show me a comparison spec sheet, there are other things that are wrong on that, it’s not a promotional advertisement for anything.

You said that in China that the customer is MOSTLY treated with mistrust if this is not at minimum a slant on all Chinese business and customers then I don’t know what is.

Well...I have not seen any official DJI response saying that Waypoints was NOT removed from their original website....and if a spec sheet is not THE place to look what features are supported or not I do not know what is.
The second picture COULD be the reason the OP did delay the whole refund thing. He waited patiently for the feature to arrive.
As for the racist hints you did read my previous response .... No? Seems that I am prohibited from posting my opinion/experience...
What is your opinion of DJI customer service....Lets hear it!
Are you ok with the monthly turnaround on a new but defective drone? Are they on par with the European Standards (2 year min warranty etc)? How do they compare to e.g Amazon, Apple...How DJI employees promised a warranty repair on one customer and then switched 180. How 2 Care refresh exchanges eat almost 2 months out of your 12, when the service should obviously be extended by the turnaround time?
All these are OK with you?
DJI's Customer support is borderline acceptable....Their drones when they work are fantastic...
But whether or not I own or will own one is irrelevant. You obviously believe that their support is the best thing since sliced bread....

With all that is said and done don't YOU think that NOT introducing waypoints in the near future would reflect bad on DJI? Not to mention all the easily implemented but conveniently removed features (Gimbal tilt down, Course/Home Lock etc...

And more to the point...if DJI wanted to shut this customer they could easily have responded with a timeframe that this feature would be introduced or a definite answer that this feature will not be introduced and a refund.

But as always everything is murky....everything is forwarded to the engineers but there is no definite update whether or not something will be implemented or not....

2018-3-8
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

PS. They did add the completely remote free operation....waiting for dynamic home update....
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-8 05:08
Well...I have not seen any official DJI response saying that Waypoints was NOT removed from their original website....and if a spec sheet is not THE place to look what features are supported or not I do not know what is.
The second picture COULD be the reason the OP did delay the whole refund thing. He waited patiently for the feature to arrive.
As for the racist hints you did read my previous response .... No? Seems that I am prohibited from posting my opinion/experience...

1/ OP purchased on release day so no spec sheet then, also it was not advertised, yes it did appear in later spec sheet, so operator didn’t purchase with the knowledge that MavAir would have waypoints.
2/ you don’t know and neither do I how long OP was going to wait for waypoints, just speculation on your part.
3/Dji is a 10 year old company, when Apple was 10 years old they weren’t as efficient as they are now, in fact they had just sacked Steve Jobs (Great Move NOT).
4/ your picking out cases that you read about here on the forum forgetting about the hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, I think we see many more complaining about problems when new phones are released.
5/ Gimbal down , course lock, none of these were promised on MavAir, I think we will see gimbal down in future update as is normal with dji, Course Lock well it clear you don’t know much about this drone because if you did you would know that using tapfly in Free Mode you can replicate something very similar to course lock.

I think your problem is your glass is always half empty, where positive people always have their glass half full.

And it does matter that you have a drone, particularly if your just here to complain about something you only know through your reading experience, you would know much more and could form your own opinion if you had the experience of having and using a drone. Not just following those who have problems like a sheep.
2018-3-8
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

As I said I hit a sensitive string....and obviously you have a problem with name calling, whatever makes you feel superior.
You know how Apple's customer support was in the 80s-90s?
But yeah by your logic instead of demanding higher standards now lets give them leeway for hmm lets say 50years to short their act....no wonder why DJI acts they way they do...
Prolly a climate change denier as well.....
2018-3-8
Use props
fansc4ff2133
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-7 23:29
Oskar, I am sorry for your unhappy with our product. But Waypoint is not supported for Mavic Air at the moment, I will forward the request of the Waypoint to our engineers. BTW, could you please also provide me with your serial number? Sincerely sorry again for this.

Thor,
thanks for your reply, apology accepted so far. I appreciate it.
I also want to make clear that the canned response form support - hiding behind return policy certainly added to my frustration.
Now lets work on a solution, please.
Some ideas:
- DJI commits to adding waypoints in the near future. I could image if DJI needs to differentiate between models to see a "light" version with a limited number of waypoints.
- Allow return as long as the device is below a certain flight time, like 5hours ...
- Give your affected customers something. Simply take care.

Bottom line, take the chance and turn your frustrated customer into a happy one. ( I have more than 1 DJI drone and I was happy till now )

Thanks
Oskar

.. will send you the serial in PM
2018-3-8
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

It was a mistake in a spec sheet that was quickly corrected.  Nothing is owed to anybody.  If you need waypoints buy a better drone.  
2018-3-8
Use props
Parisi2274
Second Officer
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 2018-3-7 23:12

Why did it take someone who was so gung ho about waypoints 6 weeks to test out the drone and then find out there are no waypoints?

If you are that excited over waypoints, you test that drone that minute you get it, and then when you see there are no way points, you contact DJI and return it.  You dont wait 6 weeks....

Come on dude, lets be realistic here...
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-8 06:02
As I said I hit a sensitive string....and obviously you have a problem with name calling, whatever makes you feel superior.
You know how Apple's customer support was in the 80s-90s?
But yeah by your logic instead of demanding higher standards now lets give them leeway for hmm lets say 50years to short their act....no wonder why DJI acts they way they do...

I didn’t call you any names, maybe you should reread, yes I do know what apples service was like in the 90’s.
I also know there are a huge amount of problems and complaints after the release of iPhones .
Again my advice is to go to a forum where Apple products and amazon products are being discussed you will find many having problems.

I think if people like you are counted what I mean is people complaining about something they don’t own and in a manner that shows if they have any convictions will never own a dji drone, I really can’t see the point except to complain.
2018-3-8
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also false advertising is not when a company has a typo on a website.  It’s not even close.  
2018-3-8
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

method007 Posted at 2018-3-8 07:12
Also false advertising is not when a company has a typo on a website.  It’s not even close.

@method007  I hope you do not consider the response that confirms that waypoints will be added in a future update a typo as well.
@hallmark007 No hard feelings ... just passionate  exchange of opinions....but I do admit that compared to Ryanair's customer service DJI's is miles ahead. ;)
And to end the you don't own a drone argument I do own one....and I do know that Tapfly free is approximating course lock but an approximation is not the same with the real thing.

PS...shaken not stirred to both of you
2018-3-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules