745 11 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeroviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7789190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Annoying glitch of the DJI Go4 app insisting the phantom 4pro was in a red NFZ when it wasnt even in a green area.
What is happening DJI? Almost went 4 hours to a job for nothing. Fortunately the inspire 1 flew.
2018-3-7
Use props
Wingshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to know how to report a non longer existent NO Fly.  There is a hospital in town that closed down and moved to a new location several miles away.  It use to have a HeliPad for Lifestar Helicopters but it is no longer in use.  It still shows up on the B4UFly App.  It is yellow not red.
2018-3-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Wingshooter Posted at 2018-3-7 15:03
I would like to know how to report a non longer existent NO Fly.  There is a hospital in town that closed down and moved to a new location several miles away.  It use to have a HeliPad for Lifestar Helicopters but it is no longer in use.  It still shows up on the B4UFly App.  It is yellow not red.

The moderators know an address to send emails to for reporting erroneous NFZs, hopefully one will answer and provide the link.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please enter our website and ensure that you are not in NFZ: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map If the app goes wrong, please try to connect your drone in a wide place with good GPS signal. Then you can open the mobile data to flash the position of your drone. Or you can PM me your location so I can check it for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-7
Use props
Aeroviews
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-7 20:31
Hi, please enter our website and ensure that you are not in NFZ: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map If the app goes wrong, please try to connect your drone in a wide place with good GPS signal. Then you can open the mobile data to flash the position of your drone. Or you can PM me your location so I can check it for you. Thanks for your support.

I have pm'd but no reply as yet.
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Aeroviews Posted at 2018-3-10 12:25
I have pm'd but no reply as yet.

Got your PM. The situation will be forwarded. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Just confirmed with our designated department, the place you provided is not in NFZ. Please update the firmware of your P4 and see if it works well.
FLY ZONE.png
2018-3-13
Use props
Aeroviews
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-13 02:56
Just confirmed with our designated department, the place you provided is not in NFZ. Please update the firmware of your P4 and see if it works well.

I am contacting support, the drone is bad. everywhere now is no fly zone, travelled 4 hours to a job and couldn't work, very disappointed. Drone will not fly
2018-3-13
Use props
Aeroviews
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have since discovered from DJI that the problem was that the drone was locked out of every area, as it has unlocking at an airport. Contrary to how the inspire 1 was working, when the drone is located everywhere else, the unlocking needs to be disactivated.
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Aeroviews Posted at 2018-3-14 15:23
I have since discovered from DJI that the problem was that the drone was locked out of every area, as it has unlocking at an airport. Contrary to how the inspire 1 was working, when the drone is located everywhere else, the unlocking needs to be disactivated.

Did you try flashing the firmware? If the problem remains, please provide me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone.
2018-3-14
Use props
Aeroviews
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-14 23:09
Did you try flashing the firmware? If the problem remains, please provide me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone.

Yes, downgraded firmware - no go, upgraded, - no go.
Going to job again today, in theory should be ok
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Aeroviews Posted at 2018-3-14 23:17
Yes, downgraded firmware - no go, upgraded, - no go.
Going to job again today, in theory should be ok

I see. In your situation, please contact our designated department to deal with it: flysafe@dji.com Please send e-mail to them. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules