A2 upgrade failed.
1150 2 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tychon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 582280 ft
United States

Have an a2 system sitting here that I was trying to get up and running. went to udate the firmware and started updating one by one in the assistant. Now for some reason I cant see any of the modules anymore- only the LED.

When trying to update the LED it fails and tells me to reset the craft.
Any idea how to roll back the firmware to previous versions.

Ive tried older versions of dji assistant but the same thing happens. Nothing but the LED shows up.

(PS my assistant screen size is wicked small for some reason, was working earlier on 4k resolution but not after computer restart)

Just want this to work plain and simple

d7c33acb124348e6e3c1eab0a97aefa9.png
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

You may want to turn everything off. Allow a few minutes. Turn on the computer and link the A 2 to the software. Turn on the A2 and start the process again. Try to keep on a level surface and do not move until done. You won't be able to downgrade.
2018-3-8
Use props
Tychon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 582280 ft
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-8 13:54
You may want to turn everything off. Allow a few minutes. Turn on the computer and link the A 2 to the software. Turn on the A2 and start the process again. Try to keep on a level surface and do not move until done. You won't be able to downgrade.

many thanks- I guess I just didn't give it enough time.

Any idea about the window scaling. I gotta bust out the magnifying glass for this.

2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules