1369 3 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scotty_of_Lichfield
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106175 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I've tried all different versions of the software, enabled unsigned drivers but get the following error message:

UBS Device not recognised
The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and
Windows does not recognize it.

I have also turned off Windows Defender and run DJI Assistant 2 as an Administrator.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Martin
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that you use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2. Did you try to change a PC? Please provide us the screenshot with the error message.
2018-3-9
Use props
Scotty_of_Lichfield
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106175 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-9 00:28
Please ensure that you use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2. Did you try to change a PC? Please provide us the screenshot with the error message.

I tried EVERY version of the software and 4 different Windows Laptops and a Macbook.

The only message I got was on the Windows Laptops which was this on in my original post:

"UBS Device not recognised
The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and
Windows does not recognize it."

I called your Support yesterday and they advised that I returned the Goggles and they are being collected today.

I probably won't bother ordering again.

I was going to get the Mavic Pro II when it lands, but to be honest, the number of stories I read about poor update experiences across all the Drones are making me think again.

Regards,

Martin
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Scotty_of_Lichfield Posted at 2018-3-9 00:48
I tried EVERY version of the software and 4 different Windows Laptops and a Macbook.

The only message I got was on the Windows Laptops which was this on in my original post:

I see. Sorry for the unexpected experience. Please feel free to contact us if you need help. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules