Mavic Air lost
4322 11 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38048 ft
Germany

Hi Folks,my Mavic Air crashed into High Grass.It was a Long Way to find the Aircraft.

Can i make with my Remote to Beep the Aircraft so that i can find them with my Ears?
2018-3-8
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use the find
My drone function in the App it will show you its last recorded position, you may need to go from that point down wind, you can’t make it beep though. If the remote is connected though you will have a better chance of locating it. Good luck.
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You could use last known coordinates, you will find them on your flight replay on your app, they are just above the slider at the bottom of your screen. They should be pretty accurate.
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6
lvl.3
Germany

Thanks for your Answers.

I take the last Flight Position on the Screen of the Smartphone but it was inaccurate,so i search for 45 Minutes.

Ok,no Beep,so next Time i search again with my Eye.
2018-3-8
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6 Posted at 2018-3-8 09:39
Thanks for your Answers.

I take the last Flight Position on the Screen of the Smartphone but it was inaccurate,so i search for 45 Minutes.

Do you have another drone?   or perhaps a friend with a drone?

More eyes-in-the-sky might help you search the area more efficiently.

Sid
2018-3-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6 Posted at 2018-3-8 09:39
Thanks for your Answers.

I take the last Flight Position on the Screen of the Smartphone but it was inaccurate,so i search for 45 Minutes.

If you want to put up your flight log this might give more accurate position.
Just click on link below and follow instructions come back here and post your link.

Http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-3-8
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

one question, You still had Your RC-aircraft connection?

if Yes, then You can use "find my drone" on djigo4, then click on drone arrow on screen and pick a led light or ESC sound (beeps, not so laud, but will help locate it from few meters away)
if connection is lost, then only last known coordinates are usefull
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the crash, the answers above are correct, especially 7#. Theoretically, if the connection before the crash was normal, the last coordination might be the last position of your drone, since it is a high grass area, you might need to search very carefully. Hope you can find it at the end.
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6
lvl.3
Germany

Thank you kremi,i will try the ESC Sound when the Aircraft is back from the Repair Service.(One Arm was broken by the Crash)
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6
lvl.3
Germany

I ordered a Strobon Light for the Copter to see them better to get not a new Crash.

Strobon
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_GTmXJy8qXPv6
lvl.3
Germany

KREMi Posted at 2018-3-8 12:42
one question, You still had Your RC-aircraft connection?

if Yes, then You can use "find my drone" on djigo4, then click on drone arrow on screen and pick a led light or ESC sound (beeps, not so laud, but will help locate it from few meters away)

Hi,the Mavic Air is Back from Repair,i tested the Find my Drone Beep ,it works Fine.

Thanks for your Help!!!!!!
2018-3-31
Use props
djiuser_VkmMjawhqFB8
New
United States

Hi.. my drone was shooting on helix mode and crashed into trees and fall in water..not able locate or RC is also not able to connect to drone. Its Florida swamp area so difficult to get near crash site as well. How can I order for replacement?
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules