452 6 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pyngwie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125 ft
Italy

Hi guys.
Today I received back a "new" Mavic after sending my previous faulty Mavic to DJI.

I now have two problems:
- gimbal/camera back plastic for the holder is broken
- that gimbal make a strange "clack" sound at start (sorry I'm not English and I don't know how to describe the noise). Can you please watch this video and listen at 0:11 that storage noise? Have you ever experienced this?
https://youtu.be/rlOMmb20NRw

Thanks!

2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, for the gimbal self-checking after start up, as long as the self-checking finishes with no error message on the app, it is normal, no worries.
For the holder broken, may I have a picture of it? Please also tell me your case number. Thank you.
2018-3-8
Use props
Pyngwie
lvl.1
Italy

My case: CAS-1530018-M7Q4B6
IMG_20180308_134326.jpg
2018-3-8
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 328084 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I could confirm that it was clacking the same way on my Mavic Pro and it is similar also on Mavic Air.
2018-3-8
Use props
Pyngwie
lvl.1
Italy

So you guys confirm that this terrible noise isn't something bad? I'm a bit frustrated by the time I'll eventually loose sending the Mavic back again to DJI...and at this point it would be only for the broken piece of plastic behind the camera
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pyngwie Posted at 2018-3-9 10:15
So you guys confirm that this terrible noise isn't something bad? I'm a bit frustrated by the time I'll eventually loose sending the Mavic back again to DJI...and at this point it would be only for the broken piece of plastic behind the camera

Pyngwie, I am terribly sorry for the late reply. You had shipped the drone back to us, right? I will help to keep an eye on it. Hope you can receive the drone back soon. Sincerely sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-3-12
Use props
Pyngwie
lvl.1
Italy

@thor yeah, drone shipped. I really hope this will be the time I'll finally enjoy the thing I paid for..thanks for your assistance
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules