11225 11 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I just received my 7 inch CrystalSky..  and the DJI  Mavic / Spark Mount Bracket ..
Then, the bad surprise came... The Battery Charging Hub Has no power Supply!!

I thought the Mavic charger power supply could be used as well, but unfortunately the manual says the INSPIRE power supply should be used..

Damn! I DO NOT have an inspire, I could never suspect anything like this, DJI guys must be gone out of reason!!

And now?  I have a damaged phantom 3 professional its power supply should be OK, someone told me the P3P power supply could be user as well, thoogh the  connector does not seem to fit into the Crystalsky charging hub....

Please help
2018-3-8
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

you need this sort of charger with a barrel connector

https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-Battery-Charger-Phantom-Controller/dp/B01LALWBLS/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1520550210&sr=8-6&keywords=smatree+charger

or one from this list

http://www.flythefarm.com.au/accessories/dji-crystalsky/

2018-3-8
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-3-8 15:02
you need this sort of charger with a barrel connector

https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-Battery-Charger-Phantom-Controller/dp/B01LALWBLS/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1520550210&sr=8-6&keywords=smatree+charger

This is the one I also use.  From Amazon.  
2018-3-8
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Far_North Posted at 2018-3-8 15:06
This is the one I also use.  From Amazon.

thanks a lot
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to tell that the Crystalsky doesn't include a charger, Phantom 3 Professional Battery Charger (ADE019) can work with it, please check if it is your charger type, or you can check the compatible charger list below. More info, please visit: https://store.dji.com/product/cr ... lt-v2&vid=23511 charger.png
2018-3-8
Use props
PITS Paul
lvl.2
Belgium

How is this possible?? I bought the crystalsky for my Mavic 2 pro, i don’t have any other chargers, is there no other way to charge this battery? While attached to crystalsky for example??
2018-11-6
Use props
Paul_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4472 ft
United States

PITS Paul Posted at 11-6 07:12
How is this possible?? I bought the crystalsky for my Mavic 2 pro, i don’t have any other chargers, is there no other way to charge this battery? While attached to crystalsky for example??

I went with the Inspire 2 charger only to have DJI tell me it was the wrong one and would not work even though it was on their list of approved power supplies.  Turned out to be fine, someone was not properly educated.
2018-11-10
Use props
Duke56
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1761844 ft
United States

I'm using this:

To use with this charger:

Search for this on Amazon.com:  Charging Cable for DJI Mavic 2 to CrystalSky, 5.5 inch 7.85 inch HD Screen Charging Cable
2018-12-7
Use props
djiuser_xvm8MNbf2iz9
New

Ireland

Hey guys. I just bought the mavic pro 2 zoom and the crystal sky 7.85 inch top spec screen. I was totally shocked to find out it didn’t include a charging cable. At no point throughout the ordering process was I made aware that this was the case. I am totally p#ssed off. I contacted DJI support today by phone and was told “any 100 volt charger will work” - I mean am I hearing this ? I have just spent the best part of 3k euros on a new drone and screen and I can’t use it and to add salt to the wound I can’t get any clear information off DJI support about exactly where I can get one or what type to get. I was told that the mavic 2 zoom and the screen combination requires a special charger. Can someone please advise me where to get a charging cable ...please ...
I am so annoyed about this - and the support I am getting from DJI is atrocious frankly . I forgot to mention that I had just gone through the process of returning a mavic pro 2 a few weeks ago as it had an issue! Not happy at all
2019-2-13
Use props
CarloMateo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 417707 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does it work? Anyone else using it?
2019-4-10
Use props
Duke56
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1761844 ft
United States

CarloMateo Posted at 4-10 13:34
Does it work? Anyone else using it?

It works.  Just have to charge 1 CS battery at a time.
2019-4-17
Use props
Spikemixture
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49918 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

PITS Paul Posted at 2018-11-6 07:12

I realize this was a couple of years ago.
But things have no changed. What did u end up using as a charger.
2020-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules