Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Compatible Controllers for Ryze Tello
133299 49 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vas
New
Flight distance : 249 ft
Australia

Here's a video for how to use any controller with the Tello (or any other drone that connects through WiFi):

Hope it helps!

There's no video feed in the Tello app but that seems to be a thing since the last updateand I'm not getting any video feed in the Tello app with the controller or without. (Great going Ryze :|)
If a few people hit subscribe I'll upload some other cool tricks like how to set up a portable wifi repeater to boost range/increase video quality etc.
2018-5-3
Use props
Metarcana
New

New Zealand

fansc0b26c7d Posted at 2018-5-1 18:05
I am having the same issue as TLG above.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 with Android 7.0 which I can not get the T1d to connect to.

I managed to fix the problem and the T1d is now working as intended.

Here is the fix for anyone having a similar problem.
Symptom:
Inside the Tello app, you can see nothing in the Bluetooth settings tab, i.e. no devices to select to connect to, only the picture of the controller and the how to connect steps.
Steps:
1) Double check that Bluetooth is active on the phone (mine always was)
2) In the Tello app, go back to the main page, and in the top centre there are some icons for wifi (drone connection), Bluetooth etc
3) If the Bluetooth icon here is grey, then Bluetooth isn’t being passed to the app correctly, even though you have made sure it is turned on in step 1.
4) When you first installed the app, it asked you to give access to a variety of phone functions. Sometimes this doesn’t work properly because the app boots up before finishing asking or your phone has more restrictions outside the app.
5) To check or fix this, go into you phones settings, and look for the application settings, and find the Tello app. There should be a permissions setting under this. Check that it has access to everything, and especially make sure it has Bluetooth requested (I had to grant additional access here, even after accepting all 4 requests from within the app).
6) Restart the Tello app. You should now be able to see your T1d in the Bluetooth settings tab of the Tello app.
7) Another option to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app which can trigger not only the latest app and clean permissions, but any necessary firmware updates.
2018-5-7
Use props
Tampa Drones
lvl.1
United States

Metarcana Posted at 2018-5-7 16:27
I managed to fix the problem and the T1d is now working as intended.

Here is the fix for anyone having a similar problem.

I have a LG V20 and have the same problem. My problem is though that when I go into the app permissions, I only have 2, for storage and location, no Bluetooth. Therfore, not being able to pass Bluetooth controls to the app...
2018-6-18
Use props
FlyaDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188750 ft
United States

See YouTube and search tello for much info and tellopilots.com is another forum with much user information available.
2018-7-14
Use props
FlyMaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 389482 ft
United States

I’ve had a Tello for several weeks and really appreciate how inconspicuous it is and how easy it is to get a nice aerial snapshot with it. The GameSir T1d works with iOS devices and is now in stock at B&H Photo.  Tello holds its position well in very light wind but has  a Short WiFi range so keep it close to you, especially if there’s any wind.  It’s a great little drone if you stay within its limitations.  Have fun!
2018-7-14
Use props
stefan111
New

Bulgaria

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-3-8 19:29
Scratch coding? please explain.

https://dl-cdn.ryzerobotics.com/ ... +Scratch+Readme.pdf
2018-8-18
Use props
PILOT TRUCKER
New

J have a Sony, game controller any recommendation on how to blue tooth it?
2018-10-5
Use props
carl hanson
New

United Kingdom

I have done my research and found that most of the gamesir controllers will work on the RYZE TELLO drone also a few of the madcats. But please ask sellers beforehand as I brought one without asking and sad to see it wouldn't pair. I 100% know the gamesir Bluetooth controller work. And eBay is best bet or straight from DJI if they sell. . All the best
2019-2-9
Use props
tranedepriest
lvl.1

United States

Have you tried flying the Tello in VR mode since applying the Gamesir World hack?  I ask because some remappers apparently impact VR mode.
2019-5-2
Use props
Suryakant Jadhav
New

India

Hii sir drone DJI price
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules