Panama

MAVIC AIR DOES NOT WORK-  
2018-3-9
Use props
LOMELI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 887031 ft
United States

AmigIo, con esa pésima redacción nadie va a entender lo que quieres decir y no encontrarás solución.

De lo poco que entendí, tienes un producto defectuoso. DJI te propone que envíes tu kit y te enviarán uno nuevo. Que más quieres? Ellos no te van a enviar sólo un drone, te van a reponer en su totalidad el paquete que compraste, por que habrías tu de quedarte con parte de ese paquete?

El servicio de correo no es problema de DJI, es tuyo, tú quieres enviar el paquete. Busca una solución, claro que la hay. Si llegó a Panama, definitivamente puede salir de Panamá.

El mavic air es una maravilla, mala suerte que tu unidad haya salido defectuosa.
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

LOMELI Posted at 2018-3-9 17:08
AmigIo, con esa pésima redacción nadie va a entender lo que quieres decir y no encontrarás solución.

De lo poco que entendí, tienes un producto defectuoso. DJI te propone que envíes tu kit y te enviarán uno nuevo. Que más quieres? Ellos no te van a enviar sólo un drone, te van a reponer en su totalidad el paquete que compraste, por que habrías tu de quedarte con parte de ese paquete?

Ya lo resolvi.. dio resultado...  Me dieron una unidad nueva.. Gracias Amigo.

El problema era que ellos queria que enviara todo el combo y en el anvio de Panama no me aceptaban enviar lass baterias .. Pero Gracias ya resolvi...
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

LOMELI Posted at 2018-3-9 17:08

Tengo 2 Spark y tengo el MAvic Pro pero el Mavic Air han salido muchos defectuosos tiene un problema de fabrica en muchos casos... Pero tranquilo.. Gracias ya me solucionaron y me enviaron otro ..  Gracias
2018-3-9
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

if it was solved then it would be nice if change what you have written as it reflects badly on you with such a big claim
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

HenryHM Posted at 2018-3-9 17:17
if it was solved then it would be nice if change what you have written as it reflects badly on you with such a big claim

No ... the claim is genuine, I got it through a dealer, but DJI wanted me to send the whole combo to USA again and only need to send the DRONE not the batteries.  
But the service and the telephone attention is very bad, very slow and they do not give you options and the call center my assistant is NORTH AMERICAN And even then I did not understand almost.

2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JOAQUINTAS Posted at 2018-3-9 17:34
No ... the claim is genuine, I got it through a dealer, but DJI wanted me to send the whole combo to USA again and only need to send the DRONE not the batteries.  
But the service and the telephone attention is very bad, very slow and they do not give you options and the call center my assistant is NORTH AMERICAN And even then I did not understand almost.

If I understand correctly, the drone has been replaced by your dealer and the issue has been sorted out right? We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, but they just provided support by After-Sales Policies, according to policy, the replacement service will not be provided where a product sent to DJI for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error. Your understanding will be much appreciated and we will also keep improving our customer service and the quality of our products to make you have a better experience in the future. GTScreenshot_20180310_112632.png
2018-3-9
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-9 19:27
If I understand correctly, the drone has been replaced by your dealer and the issue has been sorted out right? We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, but they just provided support by After-Sales Policies, according to policy, the replacement service will not be provided where a product sent to DJI for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error. Your understanding will be much appreciated and we will also keep improving our customer service and the quality of our products to make you have a better experience in the future.[view_image]

OK ... THANKS
2018-3-9
Use props
W.T. Foxtrot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1316732 ft
  • >>>
United States

Been following your problems on a different thread.  Glad you got it taken care of!
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules