MAVIC AIR NO WORK
464 1 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

MAVIC AIR DOES NOT WORK-

If since I bought my New Mavic Air in Aventura Florida has never worked, does not connect, thinking that errpr intenet follow all the steps of youtube and the DJI tutorials and nothing ... DOES NOT WORK. Look for an expert drone pilot here in Panama and we try it together and nothing, THE MAVIC AIR DOES NOT TRANSFER IT DOES NOT SERVE. Then I gave up. Prepare everything call DJI and tell me that being new and being within 15 days and never flown I send it and they change it for another, OK it seemed fair, but then they send me an email and they tell me that I should send everything absolutely everything, I told them that the DJI GOOLE combo lens does NOT MISS IT, and they say that if I do not send everything the warranty will not work ... OK I ACCEPT SEND IT ALL, But in what I'm in the courier to send it tell me that I can not send the batteries, that is, I can send the drone but the batteries are not ... IN SUMMARY IT DOES NOT SERVE ANYTHING ... I AM ALWAYS IN ADORN AND I REMEMBER ... Ok finally after talking to DJI They told me that they could not do anything, that if they did not send it completely it would not work ... RECOMMENDATION DJI .. SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF THE WIFI WITH THE DRONE MAVIC AIR .. THE CUSTOMERS AND USERS ARE DISTURBED AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE MANY CASES .. IT IS NOT THE ISOLATED MINE ... Well, thank you and I hope someday learn that you can not comp for something so new if not wait for it to fail others. DJI I DISPOSE.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have replied your another post https://forum.dji.com/thread-139513-1-1.html, please keep us updated if there is any further problem.
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules