Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HANDSOFGOLD
New
Flight distance : 236 ft
United States

HI ALL
JUST GOT MY P3
I PHONED DJI TECH SUPPOPRT TODAY AND AFTER WAITING 30 MINUTES, THEY CAME ON AND MY PHONE CALL GOT DROPPED SO I CALLED AGAIN, 30 MORE MINUTES AND THE TECH SAID.. DO NOT TRY TO FLY YET . WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH AND WAIT TO SEE IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW FIRMWARE, AND THEN TRY FLYING.
ARE YOU OTHER CUSTOMERS HAVING THE SAME ISSUES? IS IT SAFE TO FLY IT?

I HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 6 PLUS
I AM TOLD THE APPLE SOFTWARE DEAL IS STILL NOT COMPLETE

CAN I FLY WITH THE CONTROLLER ONLY AND NO SMART DEVICE OR DOES THE PHANTOM 3 REQUIRE THE SMART PHONE TO FLY?

2015-5-4
Use props
dhills
lvl.2

United States

Hi, where are you located. I'm asking because I am in Texas and awaiting my delivery.
2015-5-4
Use props
HANDSOFGOLD
New
United States

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
2015-5-4
Use props
HANDSOFGOLD
New
United States

GOOD LUCK
2015-5-4
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

dhills Posted at 2015-5-5 11:34
Hi, where are you located. I'm asking because I am in Texas and awaiting my delivery.

You can fly without a smart device but you'll have to activate your p3 first by updating your firmware and then connecting your iOS device and opening the app. You'll be able to activate this way but will not be able to use the camera. I would not recommend flying it without the smart device though. At least at first since it is new technology.
2015-5-4
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

You can fly without a smart device but you'll have to activate your p3 first by updating your firmware and then connecting your iOS device and opening the app. You'll be able to activate this way but will not be able to use the camera. I would not recommend flying it without the smart device though. At least at first since it is new technology.

2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules