3810 50 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johan milani
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello so i buy this product because its same of P4PRO and its UAV backup but i cannot use properly because you doont exit a new firmware with same option that P4PRO !!
its a shame DJI , you take customer in hostage !!

i ever ask at your suport why no upgrade and no response !!

you re the UAv apple and you take customer in hostage !!

its a shame strategy
2018-3-10
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not sure what the problem is. As far as I know, the only recent addition to the Pro is the pano mode which was a nice bonus but not an advertised feature when I bought it.  How is not adding a non-advertised feature holding the customer hostage? Your Advanced has everything they said it does when you bought it.
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_o9V3LpS0gVpw
lvl.1
Finland

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-3-10 08:27
I'm not sure what the problem is. As far as I know, the only recent addition to the Pro is the pano mode which was a nice bonus but not an advertised feature when I bought it.  How is not adding a non-advertised feature holding the customer hostage? Your Advanced has everything they said it does when you bought it.

Hello i got a message some days ago that i have a update to my advance +. I did this and it says it should be panorama and that i can send some photos direct to mobile. I cant see panorama and the drone just went 30 meters up and 150 meters away then stop. Cant fly any longer and i dont think this update work at all. Someone got same problem?
2018-3-10
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

me i want have same option for pano sphere etc...its same product so DJI need to work and provide a same firmware for P4Advanced i open ticket RMA for that today an we see reaction
2018-3-10
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hey! Wait patiently, drone firmware is not a video game and is too complex and important thing, so better wait or check for beta version.
2018-3-10
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

its a joke !! i ask since 2 months and admin forum say me yrs dont worry soon, and what difference between P4PRO and P4ADV..

detector and frequency so for push pano mode photo its hard !!
2018-3-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Looks like you've spent a ton of money on DJI products.  Why so angry when evidently you must have had a lot of success?
2018-3-10
Use props
Raúl Faranna , Azul , Argentina
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164754 ft
Argentina

Is there any firmware update ??
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Johan, I'm sorry for the waiting. I have pushed our engineers again, hope the firmware will be released soon.
2018-3-11
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

HI Susan,  so i think you take customer for what ?  !! now its enought and you say me same thing than 2 months and since time you have time agin for delivery  a new update for P4PRO and always nothing for P4ADV
customer have right to have same service for PP4DV and this product is not OFF !! isnt it !
2018-3-12
Use props
DarkZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

johan milani Posted at 2018-3-12 00:03
HI Susan,  so i think you take customer for what ?  !! now its enought and you say me same thing than 2 months and since time you have time agin for delivery  a new update for P4PRO and always nothing for P4ADV
customer have right to have same service for PP4DV and this product is not OFF !! isnt it !

Damn dude you need to chill, i also have a P4A and i am too busy having fun with it. My problem isn't enough batteries to stay out all day.
2018-3-12
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

me i buy P4ADV for backup UAV with P4PRO so i work and its not recreation using but pro using and its necessary to have same option between 2 product that all and DJI need to get responsabilty arount thaat
2018-3-12
Use props
Alex_Moscow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82 ft
Russia

It's really strange The update for P4P was released a long time ago but still no Pano mode for P4A...
I don't think that there is such a small group of consumers that bought P4A thats why DJI ignores them
But
Still no update.
Cmon DJI!  - it's just a pano mode (already done for P4P)

PS sorry for my english guys)
2018-3-17
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

Count me in.   Another P4A business.  
2018-3-18
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I actually think this is probably their worst selling drone, which is why they haven’t bothered.  It also helps differentiate the price between the P4P and the much less popular P4A.
2018-3-19
Use props
Raúl Faranna , Azul , Argentina
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164754 ft
Argentina

Is there any firmware update ?? Phantom 4 ADV??? Help...
2018-3-19
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

Just look at the post count here. Advanced is only in the hundreds. Standard and Pro in the thousands. Hard to believe that with the upgraded camera but it seems you’re correct, least popular model of all apparently. Phantom Pilots forum doesn’t even have a category for them. But it does do everything its supposed to. It’s a joy to fly.
2018-3-19
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Archangel3356 Posted at 2018-3-19 08:17
Just look at the post count here. Advanced is only in the hundreds. Standard and Pro in the thousands. Hard to believe that with the upgraded camera but it seems you’re correct, least popular model of all apparently. Phantom Pilots forum doesn’t even have a category for them. But it does do everything its supposed to. It’s a joy to fly.

I also think it's a fantastic quad, especially with that camera for that price point.
2018-3-19
Use props
RJR8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm surprised they didn't take your post down like they did to my last two concerning a P4 A+ that's only 4 days old and was shipped with a scratched lenscover..A couple of dollar part and they have me jumping hoops..I never had any trouble with Autel..
2018-3-20
Use props
Alex_Moscow
lvl.1
Russia

Any news yet? It seems nobody cares about P4A owners.
Come on DJI! It’s so simple to add pano mode - you did this for Pro already)

Someone said here that P4 and P4P are bestsellers that’s why Dji pays much more attention to these models. Ok. But don’t forget the price we pay for P4A. I think it would be fair enough to give us reward like pano mode update)
2018-3-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Alex_Moscow Posted at 2018-3-28 21:39
Any news yet? It seems nobody cares about P4A owners.
Come on DJI! It’s so simple to add pano mode - you did this for Pro already)

If you want to shoot panoramas, just do it manually.
It's fast and simple.
You don't need an app to shoot panoramas.
2018-3-28
Use props
Håkan K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Labroides Posted at 2018-3-28 21:52
If you want to shoot panoramas, just do it manually.
It's fast and simple.
You don't need an app to shoot panoramas.

Any good tutorial to recommend?
Thanks!
2018-3-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Håkan K Posted at 2018-3-29 00:18
Any good tutorial to recommend?
Thanks!

Simply line up at one end of what you want to shoot, click, turn the camera leaving a good overlap, click, turn, click, turn, click etc.
Go to your favourite stitching software and create your panorama.
2018-3-29
Use props
Alex_Moscow
lvl.1
Russia

Manual - If you want to shoot regular panoramas)
What about 360 ? Not so easy trick.
It seems I have to use 3d party apps like DronePan or Hangar..
2018-3-31
Use props
Alex_Moscow
lvl.1
Russia

Let’s be honest guys: I think and I’m almost sure that there will be no updates for P4A.
Just relax and keep flying.
That’s the way DJi treat us:
Purchase only top products)))
You saved around 200$ when chose P4A instead of P4P ? All right - here’s yours reward))))  
2018-3-31
Use props
djiuser_iybUbokoJUx9
lvl.1

Spain

Assuming dji are following this please just add a response - I'm also a p4a business and whilst the drone was less than p4p its a lot more than spark and magic so I'd expect the pano feature
2018-3-31
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-11 23:36
Hey Johan, I'm sorry for the waiting. I have pushed our engineers again, hope the firmware will be released soon.

SO DJI Susan since your last Message 3 march no news and like i say you 2 month ago its a shame to take your customer for a B.... we pay a product and you dont provide services for upgrade about this UAV.. waht do you want to say after abourt your support and value service.. im not recreation and pro in france i buy 2 P4PRO and i use too P4A and i want same option !! so push this request in internal service for your engineer work and stop to take customer for a draft
2018-3-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Alex_Moscow Posted at 2018-3-31 06:40

You can shoot 360° panoramas exactly the same way and it's just as easy.
You don't need any app to shoot panoramas, 360° or any other sort.
You can do it faster than with the apps you mentioned and you have full control and flexibility of how you shoot the panorama.
2018-3-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

johan milani Posted at 2018-3-31 11:58
SO DJI Susan since your last Message 3 march no news and like i say you 2 month ago its a shame to take your customer for a B.... we pay a product and you dont provide services for upgrade about this UAV.. waht do you want to say after abourt your support and value service.. im not recreation and pro in france i buy 2 P4PRO and i use too P4A and i want same option !! so push this request in internal service for your engineer work and stop to take customer for a draft

Your arrogance is amazing. You buy a model with certain features and then complain loudly that the manufacturer is not giving you the features of a new model. You do not have any right to demand new features, perhaps you could try buying a cheap French car and then dfemanding the company give you an expensive one.
2018-3-31
Use props
djiuser_iybUbokoJUx9
lvl.1

Spain

Sorry but I think his comment is fair though maybe lost in translation - were just after a feature which is available on a "similar" model and significantly led expensive models as we know the technology is there - yes it can be done manually but at times an app is preferable for many
2018-4-1
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

djiuser_iybUbokoJUx9 Posted at 2018-4-1 07:22
Sorry but I think his comment is fair though maybe lost in translation - were just after a feature which is available on a "similar" model and significantly led expensive models as we know the technology is there - yes it can be done manually but at times an app is preferable for many

so you  re customer like me or you work for DJI ? if its not your problem leave from post and continue your life
2018-4-1
Use props
djiuser_iybUbokoJUx9
lvl.1

Spain

I'm a customer trying to a how've a positive goal with reasonable requests
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

johan milani Posted at 2018-3-31 11:58

Johan, our engineers are still working on the new firmware, we will release as soon as it is ready. We're sorry if the pano feature bothers you. It is recommended to stitch manually if you need it urgently.
2018-4-2
Use props
djiuser_iybUbokoJUx9
lvl.1

Spain

Thanks for the reply Susan - can you confirm the piano feature is coming for yhe p4a please though as need to decide if I keep or sell this unit ?
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_iybUbokoJUx9
lvl.1

Spain

Sorry piano = pano (i'm not expecting piano features )
2018-4-4
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

i need to have same option than P4PRO like your provide for P4XXX product so i wait
2018-4-4
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

So Susan, always not new firmware for P4ADV ? now more 1 month pass and always nothing ?
2018-4-10
Use props
minorLeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 97992 ft

I can’t understand it too... It’s a shame DJI! After 5 months no news... Amazing!!
2018-4-14
Use props
Rich146
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Phantom 5 is being released soon. Noticed that there are some cracking deals on the Advanced here in the UK compared to pro. The advanced is going for £713 brand new at my local store but still selling slower than you’d expect for that crazy price yet the pro was on a similar discount and flew out the door  . I think that probably answers many questions and so move on perhaps.
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience. Currently, the beta firmware for P4A is available. This version will fix a rare issue where progress could stall during gimbal auto calibration and add the Pano shooting mode(with Android V4.2.8 or higher and IOS V4.2.12).

If you are interested in the beta firmware, please leave your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI GO 4), we will collect and add you to the list regularly. Thanks for your time and feedback.
2018-4-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules