Moverio BT- 300
1297 6 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helton Zanatta
lvl.1
Brazil

I am a new member, I have a problem. Images of video granulating in the epson bt 300 with drone phantom 4 pro, when I do not use the BT 300 with the drone the image is perfect, when I go flying it gets grainy and I can not see the images right, the appears. When I use the ipad the image is perfect. I'd like some help from the group. Thank you very much.
2018-3-10
Use props
EpsonMoverio
lvl.1

United States

Hello Helton,  Sorry you are having issues with your Moverios. What version of the Go4 app are you running on your glasses? There was an issue with Go4 4.1.18 and it was since corrected. Go to the Moverio Store and refresh the app. Hope this resolves. Keep us posted.
2018-3-10
Use props
Helton Zanatta
lvl.1
Brazil

Is the BT-300 compatible with drone phantom 4 pro?
2018-3-10
Use props
Helton Zanatta
lvl.1
Brazil

The problem has been solved, thank you very much for the solution.
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI-Phantom4Pro_Epson-Moverio-Ultima
lvl.2

United States

I am not having that problem, but could it be that you have Wi-Fi on? Could be interfering?
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI-Phantom4Pro_Epson-Moverio-Ultima
lvl.2

United States

Helton Zanatta Posted at 2018-3-10 12:28
The problem has been solved, thank you very much for the solution.

What was your solution?
2018-4-30
Use props
fansd15ad1b8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 671995 ft
United Kingdom

EpsonMoverio Posted at 2018-3-10 10:49
Hello Helton,  Sorry you are having issues with your Moverios. What version of the Go4 app are you running on your glasses? There was an issue with Go4 4.1.18 and it was since corrected. Go to the Moverio Store and refresh the app. Hope this resolves. Keep us posted.

If you go to PhantomPilots Mavic Pilots forum so many users are having problems, have a look and see if you can address these problems - its what's putting me off from buying a pair of BT-300's. It looks to me these glasses need to uprated quite significantly for job they are supposed do. I look forward to your comments.
2018-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules