DJI Goggles Malfuntioning during flight
551 2 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_e0zF3WJyfg4z
lvl.1
United States

Hi!

I purchased the dji mavic air and dji goggles earlier this week, and have recently had a recurring issue with the dji goggles. After my fourth flight using them, the screens inside shut off completely midflight. (battery not dead on the goggles - had full charge)  I learned then that you can plug your phone into the controller and I didn't lose the drone. The second time the goggles cut out over a large crowd about 1/2mile from where I was two days ago -on the beach, with no buildings in between me and the mavic air. The goggles screen crashed and showed the (H) symbol as if it was in front of where I was looking and not where I had set it. The goggles shut off again midflight and this time my phone disconnected and thank god I was able to run over there and land the craft with the rc controller... This morning I connected the goggles and set my home point to where I was and went up about 100 ft. The screen crashed and then showed me the (H) circle as if it was in front of me and not where I had set it again...Is there some kind of setting I need to set so I don't continue to have this error? ( Yes I have the newest firmware on each component.) It feels unsafe to use these until I can figure out this error, and I am considering returning them unless I can fix this iss!Thank you for any help you can provide!

-Dom
2018-3-10
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sounds defective to me; that's not any kind of normal behavior at all. I'd return and exchange them.
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_e0zF3WJyfg4z
lvl.1
United States

Ok, thank you for the advice!
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules