New to forum and quad copters
706 3 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forvols
lvl.1

United States

Good day, I have been wanting to get a quad for some time but no funds. I just traded some items for a well cared for and updated Phantom 2vision+. Granted it older and discontinued, but thought given money and what I had to trade-- make the deal. I have down loaded the dji assistant and rc app. waiting on drone shipment to hook up and test out. Also I have a Samsung S7 ACTIVE phone what app do you recommend for it . I downloaded the Litchi for P2 app on my phone but don't have the drone yet for hook up.

Are there better apps or tablets I could use for the drone. Current computer win10 based and phone is android. Thanks a bunch.
2018-3-10
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Look up older versions of the drone software and hope they have not been updated. Many sellers are selling drones which have been bricked because of updates. If they can prove they still work and fly, great. The guy who modified mine told me not to download updates and it flies ok. DJI has distanced themselves from the P2 due to the fact they used the GoPro camera and software. They put out an important update which blocked ALL GoPro cameras without telling the flyers.
2018-3-10
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Forvols,

Try going to;

http://www.phantomhelp.com/Phantom-2-Vision-Plus/

That web site is amazing.  It is just what you need.  It also has information for newer Phantoms if you decide to upgrade.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-3-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum - great drone to start out with - congrats and have fun
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced