Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Weird flight path and disappearance
672 5 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip3rd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39390 ft
Iran

This happened to my friends Phantom (sorry I am mavic user this is why I used this forum) he claims he lost it because of wind. Some other say it was hacked by who knows. I don’t know. What do you see from video? Just like some input. Thanks.
2018-3-10
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

No logs and going off of what someone says it's about as dumb as it gets.
2018-3-10
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

No video posted.
2018-3-10
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

You give so little information and the video you posted is of such low quality, that we don't know what makes this a weird flight path or that it disappeared.  If it "disappeared", did you look for it where the map puts it?  What part of the flight was "weird"?
2018-3-10
Use props
Filip3rd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39390 ft
Iran

Like I said is a friend phantom and I am trying to help. He doesn’t speak English so is difficult to get information. What I understand is that he says the wind was 60/k and the drone couldn’t resist and basically was out of his control and flow away.
2018-3-10
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it is possible to get them to upload their FlightRecord from their phone to the following site and post the URL, that would be very helpful.  I'm afraid the video is of such low quality, it is nearly impossible to see any of the telemetry data.  

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

However, if the wind speed on the ground was 60km/h, then it would have likely been blowing significantly harder the higher up they went.

In that situation, they should have immediately tried to start losing elevation to try to get to lower wind speeds and potentially kicking it into Sports mode in an attempt to get more power to try to combat the winds.  
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules