1089 16 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ktn0jo25oktE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311230 ft
Turkey

Hello everyone,

I had my mavic pro platinum previous day. At the beginning, everything was fine. On my second flight, few minutes after takeoff I realized that I can not move camera downwards so I called it back. Turned off everything but since then I cannot connect RC controller.

Here is what I have tried;

• Few times Uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4
  • I am using it with Samsung s8  then tried it with Samsung Note 5 but No luck.
  • I have tried linking the remote controller via two options. (Pushing the C1+C2+Record. But no beeping) and DJI Go 4. (So aircraft was on RC mode)
  • I have download DJI Assistant 2 to my PC but controller cannot be connected to pc.  (I hear plug in then immediately plug out sound from pc). Tried with windows 8 and windows 10. Same happens.
  • RC controller does not charge my Samsung S8

Here is what I can do;

I can fly with Wifi mode.

I can charge RC controller.

Wondering if DJI has reasonable excuses, this is extreme annoying. I have spent lots of time for reading and watching to solve this.

Looking forward for your feedbacks.

Thanks,

LSK

2018-3-10
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Have you enabled usb debugging? if not do so - go to the build number in your 'About phone' on your devise. tap onto the build number 7 times quickly - this makes you a 'developer' (whatever that means?)
Then go to developer options and enable usb debugging - might solve your problem.
A next pop will appear each time you plug in the usb from remote to phone - it is a white page and will show 4 options - the top one says "charging devise only" this is the correct option to be on.
I cannot explain why it is just the way it is. also be sure to use the bottom usb on your remote to link to your devise micro usb -

When you link the devise to your laptop the white pop up also occurs and you want to click another option which says Transfer files, if you want to transfer files to your computer.

give feed back if this helps or not.
If this solves the problem then please put [SOLVED] into your thread heading - open your first post and go to edit and make the change there , then press save at bottom of page.
2018-3-11
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-11 02:31
Have you enabled usb debugging? if not do so - go to the build number in your 'About phone' on your devise. tap onto the build number 7 times quickly - this makes you a 'developer' (whatever that means?)
Then go to developer options and enable usb debugging - might solve your problem.
A next pop will appear each time you plug in the usb from remote to phone - it is a white page and will show 4 options - the top one says "charging devise only" this is the correct option to be on.

I just did usb debugging, no difference. Samsung s8 is not charging with the controller.

Once  the controller plugged in to pc, in few seconds i hear the sound of unplugging. and no options to select.

I just upgraded the aircraft, i can do nothing the controller but charging it.

2018-3-11
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-11 02:31
Have you enabled usb debugging? if not do so - go to the build number in your 'About phone' on your devise. tap onto the build number 7 times quickly - this makes you a 'developer' (whatever that means?)
A next pop will appear each time you plug in the usb from remote to phone - it is a white page and will show 4 options - the top one says "charging devise only" this is the correct option to be on.

I tries calibrating the controller but no chance.
I think i cannot make a connection with any device or any kind.

(I tried short USB cable with the side port and tried with the samsung s8 original cable with the below of port)
2018-3-11
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

https://www.heliguy.com/blog/lin ... ller-with-aircraft/

have you tried this method

In the other C1, C2 and record method, you also need to hit the shutter button to set the binding mode

2018-3-11
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

lannes Posted at 2018-3-11 03:59
https://www.heliguy.com/blog/lin ... ller-with-aircraft/

have you tried this method

Yes, this was the first thing i have tried.
2018-3-11
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have to ask.. did you upgrade the controller also? I would refresh both RC and AC FW with DJI Assistant 2.
2018-3-11
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-3-11 07:16
Have to ask.. did you upgrade the controller also? I would refresh both RC and AC FW with DJI Assistant 2.

I cannot connect controller with anything.  what do you mean by refreshing ?
2018-3-11
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

2018-3-11
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

when pushing c1 + c2 + video record buttons (these must happen at the same time and you must press and continue to hold? then the beeping sounds and then click with the camera record button and a new beep sounds - then you put down the controler and press the small button (like reset button) next to the sd card in the big cover of the drone - have you one this correctly. You have nothing to lose - try it again. Do not use the samsung cable - you must use a stronger cable - one should have been provided (not a long thin cable but a shorter fatter cable.)
2018-3-11
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-11 12:04
when pushing c1 + c2 + video record buttons (these must happen at the same time and you must press and continue to hold? then the beeping sounds and then click with the camera record button and a new beep sounds - then you put down the controler and press the small button (like reset button) next to the sd card in the big cover of the drone - have you one this correctly. You have nothing to lose - try it again. Do not use the samsung cable - you must use a stronger cable - one should have been provided (not a long thin cable but a shorter fatter cable.)

I have tried millions times but I will try that again   but before that I have a question.

How can i understand that controller is connected with the phone ?  cause it seems it does not see it,
2018-3-11
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-11 12:04
when pushing c1 + c2 + video record buttons (these must happen at the same time and you must press and continue to hold? then the beeping sounds and then click with the camera record button and a new beep sounds - then you put down the controler and press the small button (like reset button) next to the sd card in the big cover of the drone - have you one this correctly. You have nothing to lose - try it again. Do not use the samsung cable - you must use a stronger cable - one should have been provided (not a long thin cable but a shorter fatter cable.)

ok, i just tried again, and didnot work out.
Indeed, I do not hear beeping after c1+c2+record.

I asked this to the DJI support and I have been told that controller is really faulty and needs to be repaired.

Now a new journey will start, cause i dont know how warranty works. I bought product from dubai and bring it to Istanbul.
2018-3-12
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

LSK41 Posted at 2018-3-12 03:12

the warentee for rc is 1 year - should be a simple matter, at least i hope so.
You fill out a support ticket and send it back to them (maybe they will collect from you) - then they either fix it or send you a new one if it looks like the problem was not caused by the user.
The turn around times on warentee replacements is good - you should not wait to long.
2018-3-12
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
South Africa

the warentee for rc is 1 year - should be a simple matter, at least i hope so.
You fill out a support ticket and send it back to them (maybe they will collect from you) - then they either fix it or send you a new one if it looks like the problem was not caused by the user.
The turn around times on warentee replacements is good - you should not wait to long.
2018-3-12
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think you are only doing C1 + C2 + Record

Watch the video at 1.40, you need to click "shutter"

C1+C2+Record and then "Shutter"

You will see binding on the screen

2018-3-12
Use props
LSK41
lvl.1
Turkey

lannes Posted at 2018-3-12 06:46
I think you are only doing C1 + C2 + Record

Watch the video at 1.40, you need to click "shutter"

you need to push shutter just after you hear beeping. but mine does not beep.
i even tried to hit all the buttons at the same time  )
there is nothing to lose at the end of the day
2018-3-12
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

LSK41 Posted at 2018-3-11 07:38
I cannot connect controller with anything.  what do you mean by refreshing ?

Use the DJI Assistand 2 app on your Windows or Mac to reload (refresh) the Firmware.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules