Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crash...so sad
953 15 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Flight distance : 62201 ft
Germany

Hi Spark-pilots out there, Hi DJI Forum Team

today I encountered a crash. After many flights with no problems at all, Spark drifted away and crashed in a tree. It was moving to fast with (in my eyes) no way to control it back to me. Now I try to figure out how I can find my flightlog form today 11.03. I was shooting 2 days earlier, this log I can see, but I cannot find a log with the timestamp from today...

When I open DJI Go I can playback my last flight, no error warnings, but the logfile itself I cannot find, it ends with 9.3.18 from two day earlier flight) but there should be a log 11.3. from today...(only visivle is a file uniqueDeviceld.txt  from 11.03. today, but that shows only one line of some numbers.)

I downloaded Assistent from Spark Download Section, but the entry page shows me a Inspire modell, no button to proceed.
Dji Ass 2+1.2.0 hope the right one?
I saw the Video DJI Quick Tips-Spark-Exporting the flight data, but the page looks different, no Spark button visible.

Spark is connected with my mac and turned on.
Can anybody help me. Of course I will try to open a case with DJI to manage the process, I will upload a video, I had film with another phone, but the upload will take one hour to youtube.
Many thanks

IMG_20180311_163304.jpg
2018-3-11
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5817516 ft
Thailand

>>I was shooting 2 days earlier, this log I can see, but I cannot find a log with the timestamp from today...<<

Did your app chrash, maybe?

But for DJI, the blackbox data will do, methink!

Oh: And with DJI Assistant:

Connect your Spark, start it, Assistant should see a Spark itself!
2018-3-11
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-3-11 01:36
>>I was shooting 2 days earlier, this log I can see, but I cannot find a log with the timestamp from today...

hi S-e-ven could be, but never happend before. Will try again with assistant to connect.

Edit: Now Assistent show "Exporting" but as I never used assistent for that before, it will take a lot of time me thinks.
2018-3-11
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5817516 ft
Thailand

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-3-11 02:01
hi S-e-ven could be, but never happend before. Will try again with assistant to connect.

Never before, huu?
Ok, and how many chrashes have you had?
Or how many records aren't showing up?

The thing is, for some time I experience app-chrashes every now and then.
The important part: If that happens mid air, the flight is not recorded till the moment you restart the app, and spark is still in the Air.
I do not know any other reason for no flight record, as a chrash of the App before the AC "hits" the ground
2018-3-11
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

the video of my visible flightlog, Blackbox and Data Upload is successfully done. Homepoint recorded at minute 1:28. Spark gone wild at around 1:40.
But still not able to see the flightlog from today.

2018-3-11
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

2018-3-11
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

Edit: I put a screenshot, showing, that the flightlog from today is missing, it schould end with 2018-3-11, but there is´nt one.
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-3-11 07:26
Edit: I put a screenshot, showing, that the flightlog from today is missing, it schould end with 2018-3-11, but there is´nt one. [view_image]

Hi, you can send your drone back and provide the flight record to our support for further check. Please apply for data analysis when you start a case: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-12 02:39
Hi, you can send your drone back and provide the flight record to our support for further check. Please apply for data analysis when you start a case: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.

Hi Elektra, you have PM. Thanks
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-3-12 10:31

Got your PM. Please keep us updated, thanks.  
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
Hong Kong

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-3-12 10:31

Confirmed the status of your case, it showed that it was not under warranty and we failed to find crash log in your file. You sent the flight log again to the support, right? Or you can upload the right flight data here and post the link here. I will help you forward it.
2018-4-12
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

Dear Elektra,

thank you for your response. I send you what I find on my Phone, I do not have a Folder named Pilot. The folder Crash does not contain any files. Dropbox Link with the files I have from 11.3.2018  
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1alru ... -51_FLY334.DAT?dl=0
2018-4-12
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

As I am new to Dropbox, I hope you can download the files, only have the Basic Version until now. Do I need the professional version?
2018-4-12
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-12 03:15
Confirmed the status of your case, it showed that it was not under warranty and we failed to find crash log in your file. You sent the flight log again to the support, right? Or you can upload the right flight data here and post the link here. I will help you forward it.

yes, I send it to my retailer, they forwarded it to Support.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
Hong Kong

Locationscout_Bavaria Posted at 2018-4-12 20:53
yes, I send it to my retailer, they forwarded it to Support.

Hope it will be solved soon. Please contact us if you have doubt in your case.
2018-4-13
Use props
Locationscout_Bavaria
Captain
Germany

Hi Elektra, are there any new developments or further investigations after receiving mny logfiles? Thank you for support.
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules