Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sevilla Maravilla - First Mavic Video
12Next >
3094 55 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

This is from two guys that worked with us (Agnese and Michele) and decided to leave the busy city and travel the World, write a blog and try to give as much interesting information about all the places they visit.
If you can, visit their travel blog at:
http://slowlyanywhere.com/
They are both very attentive to quality and concentrate on finding the best of each location. Best of all, they're not selling anything. This is just a work of love and passion.

This is their very first video shot with the DJI Mavic PRO.

Give them a sign of encouragement, if you can!
2018-3-11
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

Great video good editing. Thanks for sharing.
2018-3-11
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

For being their first Mavic Pro video ,there is not much more they can do to improve it.

Great scenes and great music. Hope to see more in the future.
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-11 12:28
For being their first Mavic Pro video ,there is not much more they can do to improve it.

Great scenes and great music. Hope to see more in the future.

Michele is pretty talented to begin with, usually he make really good photos
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

astrofly Posted at 2018-3-11 12:28
Great video good editing. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks on their behalf astrofly. I hope they will soon join this community themselves.BTW, great photos from Michele and Agnese and lots of Mavic ones on their Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/slowlyanywhere/
2018-3-11
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Looking good , good luck , stay safe  and fly safe
2018-3-11
Use props
Leftyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

Great video Thanks!
2018-3-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb video!
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks for the kind support
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

They are good and they will get better and better at this
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-3-11 12:51
Looking good , good luck , stay safe  and fly safe

Thanks, I will let them know
2018-3-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Fantastic footage, keep them going and thank you very much for sharing!
P.S. But we want to see more from Isa too ;-)

2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-11 13:27
Fantastic footage, keep them going and thank you very much for sharing!
P.S. But we want to see more from Isa too ;-)

Working on that. There's an unboxing video of the Samsung S9 Plus, but that is not a drone!
2018-3-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-11 13:30
Working on that. There's an unboxing video of the Samsung S9 Plus, but that is not a drone!

Sorry, not interested in the Samsung S9 Plus, only DJI drones, drone flying etc. ;-)
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-11 13:32
Sorry, not interested in the Samsung S9 Plus, only DJI drones, drone flying etc. ;-)

Exactly! She borrowed a couple of MA extra batteries for this weekend, but it has been raining for days
2018-3-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-11 13:34
Exactly! She borrowed a couple of MA extra batteries for this weekend, but it has been raining for days

Sun will come back one day...
2018-3-11
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

VERY nice video.  I had to stop it numerous times to zoom up and look around on each cut.  Really nice.  I'd love to have them post here frequently.
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2018-3-11 13:49
VERY nice video.  I had to stop it numerous times to zoom up and look around on each cut.  Really nice.  I'd love to have them post here frequently.

I will let them know!
2018-3-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-11 13:22
They are good and they will get better and better at this

Good for you (and us )
2018-3-11
Use props
Slowly Anywhere
lvl.4

Portugal

Many thanks Elektrica Atellani for sharing our first video and for introducing us to this inspiring community. These kind words motivate us to work on new stories. New video will come soon! Agnese & Michele
2018-3-11
Use props
Leftyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

Your Welcome
2018-3-11
Use props
maurom82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

great video! Iwish to have a video like this!!
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

maurom82 Posted at 2018-3-11 15:43
great video! Iwish to have a video like this!!

Follow them, we all can learn from them, me first. There's a subtle elegance to it
2018-3-11
Use props
kfloke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

It a great video to start with
2018-3-11
Use props
Josemilla
lvl.3
Flight distance : 185728 ft
Spain

Great video. But in Spain it is forbidden to fly over the cities...
2018-3-11
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Josemilla Posted at 2018-3-11 22:39
Great video. But in Spain it is forbidden to fly over the cities...

Drone police
2018-3-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video.   
2018-3-12
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Although the video is nice and interesting I can't agree with as this selfish way of flying (violating the existing rules) makes the everyday life of "legal" drone flyers harder and harder.
Is because of this kind of posts, laws and controls from manufacturer are tougher and tougher. On one side from the local governments and on the other side from the manufacturers which are pressed to (Aeroscope, etc...)
If you want fly in cities (forbidden so far), ask for the corresponding permit and put it in the final credits. Encouraging laws to be violated makes no good to the rest of the users...
I see them as quite talented flyers and editors, gladly will watch for more and wish them good luck travelling around the world, but hope to see no future unlawful material.
2018-3-12
Use props
IsabelaFreire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5036 ft

Italy

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-11 13:35
Sun will come back one day...

Yeah I know! Hopefully we'll have better weather soon. The past days have been terrible today the sun is less shy, i'll definitely do some droning

In the meantime I'm dreaming of going to Sevilla with this video <3
2018-3-13
Use props
djiuser_kfJOFvybeIo2
lvl.3
Germany

... I love the flights over cities, it is so alive ... and nothing happend I think?!
2018-3-13
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

IsabelaFreire Posted at 2018-3-13 03:41
Yeah I know! Hopefully we'll have better weather soon. The past days have been terrible  today the sun is less shy, i'll definitely do some droning

In the meantime I'm dreaming of going to Sevilla with this video

Great, we are looking forward to your next videos then! :-)
2018-3-13
Use props
calero911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95597 ft
Spain

i Fly in spain and what they did its completly ilegal... if the police see that they will have problems...
2018-3-13
Use props
HenryHM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

very talented.. just joined their newsletter
2018-3-13
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

HenryHM Posted at 2018-3-13 14:37
very talented.. just joined their newsletter

Good  choice!
2018-3-13
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

15matjan Posted at 2018-3-12 23:24
Although the video is nice and interesting I can't agree with as this selfish way of flying (violating the existing rules) makes the everyday life of "legal" drone flyers harder and harder.
Is because of this kind of posts, laws and controls from manufacturer are tougher and tougher. On one side from the local governments and on the other side from the manufacturers which are pressed to (Aeroscope, etc...)
If you want fly in cities (forbidden so far), ask for the corresponding permit and put it in the final credits. Encouraging laws to be violated makes no good to the rest of the users...

I understand your point and this is not a comment against what you wrote, but a simple consideration:
as much as we're all concentrating on how dangerous drones might be, we have roads that see flocks of drivers driving erratically, being a danger to other people, smashing into other cars, just because the most important things in life seems to be reading the latest (Most likely pointless) message. Using a cell phone while driving causes 1000s of deaths every year and cyclists wearing simple headphones are a danger to others as well, yet we need to concentrate on drones...Probably golf balls are more dangerous than drones! As we rush to regulate even how much we should breathe, we could, for example, have embedded hardware that blocks your phone if you're going faster than 10mph. That would make everyone's life muh safer, yet we don't really care or do anything serious about it. We could also build cars that will not start unless you can verify your alcohol level, but we could also make cars that cannot go faster than the speed limit (What is the point of going faster). The list goes on and on. All I am saying is that there are more pressing and deadly issues that we completely accept as normal (Pain killers anyone?) and do nothing about it (How about cancerogenous flame retardants found in most furniture in the USA, cleverly introduced by the tobacco lobbies?). I cannot understand how drones 'Must' be banned everywhere while they cause little or no harm, whereas real dangerous actions or objects are being ignored or have fines that are almost never applied. Just go on the highway, in countries where cell phones are forbidden while driving and look at how many people are driving face down, looking at their phones...It's a TON, resulting in hundreds of thousands of accidents a year, if not millions worldwide.
Just food for thoughts, what should we concentrate on regulating? I am not even throwing weapons into the debate. We freak out about mad cow while the common cold is the true killer. Ok for regulating things, but maybe with some logic and in order of danger.
Again, just food for thoughts, nothing against your comment, or others all over this and other forums that are very similar.
2018-3-13
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Great video, I live in this town and have never dared to do this kind of flight due to the restriction of the drone laws that forbids to fly over the city, so even if it's not a legal flight the images are realy fantastic and my congratulations to the pilots.  I must say that I have some footage from the river side, (no flying over the buildings or people, so I'm sticking pretty much inside the legal parameters of flying the drone inside the city) which I'm intended to share when ever I get time to edit the raw material.
2018-3-14
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-3-14 01:07
Great video, I live in this town and have never dared to do this kind of flight due to the restriction of the drone laws that forbids to fly over the city, so even if it's not a legal flight the images are realy fantastic and my congratulations to the pilots.  I must say that I have some footage from the river side, (no flying over the buildings or people, so I'm sticking pretty much inside the legal parameters of flying the drone inside the city) which I'm intended to share when ever I get time to edit the raw material.

Please share as soon as it's ready
2018-3-14
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-14 01:11
Please share as soon as it's ready

I will Elektrica, I must admit I'm a big fan of your work, I follow you on YouTube and you are an excellent pilot and film maker.
2018-3-14
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Yap. You are right, but comments here are right as well.
I agree with your logic but I agree with other arguments about legallity as well. We have no other possibility than folllow the rules although we don't like them.
If you fly in such mannner is your problem, but if you show such videos at public, you incourage all unresponsible flyers, to do the same. And this is what we are talking about.
Most of restrictions are due to such flights.
Shots are awsome. Really good.
Best regards!
2018-3-14
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-3-14 01:26
I will Elektrica, I must admit I'm a big fan of your work, I follow you on YouTube and you are an excellent pilot and film maker.

thanks!
2018-3-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules